A cool retirement gift courtesy of d-swens!

mike_21

Control Rider
I want to give a shout out to Andrew Swenson (D-Swens) for some outstanding work. As some of you Northeast guys and girls know, after 30 years with Verizon, I decided to retire in September of this year and my wife and I moved to our farm in Georgia.

Yesterday, a package arrived containing a retirement gift that my former Directors (headed by Nesba CR Dale Blackman) cooked up for me. It’s a beautiful work of art.

Mr. Swenson, you are quite the artist! I’m sorry these pictures don’t do the detail justice.

Side1.jpg

Side2.jpg

front.jpg

Back.jpg

Top.jpg

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Mike, Your MA peeps miss you Bro, however, I know life is good in the South!

D-Swens went above and beyond, outstanding work!!

borislav

Control Rider
Beautiful lid,Mike enjoy your retirement and hope to see you at 2014 RA fundraising event!:cheers:

bmrboy

That D. Swenson painter Dude ....... His stuff is Twerked :D

I'm sure the detail is perfect ....... :popcorn:

borislav

Control Rider
mike_21;296419 wrote: Thanks Everyone! Boris, RA is 65 miles from my house. I'll be there...
Sweeeet,Mike that is excellent strategic planning on your behalf!:D
See you there.

65 miles from RA is a wonderful thing. The real question is how far are ya from Barber????:D Congrats on the retirement Mike. I'm looking forward to finally meeting you down here in God's Country next season. I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on that Fun Mover you had.:banghead:

Pseudolus

CONGRATULATIONS MIke! I was looking for you most of the season at NJMP so good to know you're still around. You were one of the first CR's to ever give me riding tips so I've been forever grateful. Best of luck in this new chapter and I'll see you at RA next year!

motorkas

Pseudolus;296434 wrote: CONGRATULATIONS MIke! I was looking for you most of the season at NJMP so good to know you're still around. You were one of the first CR's to ever give me riding tips so I've been forever grateful. Best of luck in this new chapter and I'll see you at RA next year!

+2!!!!!!