A few Special pics of Jiggy and Yank

rob92

Control Rider
N2
I can't take credit for this prank, but it's fun delivering the photos nonetheless...

Enjoy fookers!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Yank:
RB8_7138.jpg

Jiggy:
RB8_7495.jpg

Jiggy

Control Rider
Great.....now the world knows. I did it one time when I was drunk.....ONE TIME! And now I am labeled for life. I needed a new rear tire last year and didnt have any money. You would have done the same :shutit:

To the pranksters involved, now you have gotten Yank all fired up too. You know not what my hobbit friend is capable of. He will ultimately win.

pefrey

So are those photoshopped or did you actually put that on their bike? Funnier if actually put on the bike. Still funny otherwise.

Yank 521

Control Rider
oh my, is that all u bums got. aaawwwwww mmmaaaaannnn i can't wait to hang out with each and every one of you this summer. u know who u are. and thanks rob for being the middle man. i must say nice work though.

Billsv/R6

Hahahahha. That's not funny. But I can't stop laughing. I would not want to be on the pay back end of this one.

Yank 521

Control Rider
jiggy, we also forgot to thank ray. u know he was sittin there with his camera sayin to him self. i can wait to take these pics. then his second thought "i know i'm gonna get some heat for this".. lol. i'm sure we got more pics in those sessions than anybody else. we did well.

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
original.jpg

stealth 521;110768 wrote: jiggy, we also forgot to thank ray. u know he was sittin there with his camera sayin to him self. i can wait to take these pics. then his second thought "i know i'm gonna get some heat for this".. lol. i'm sure we got more pics in those sessions than anybody else. we did well.

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
Jiggy;110801 wrote: haha, nice cover up Ray. Cant wait to see the rest of the pics.
Hope it worked or I may be digging a moat around my trailer at Beaver :banghead:

I am uploading photos now and will send you a link to yours in a hour or so.

thanks
Ray

Yank 521

Control Rider
and he spoke, nice work this weekend. we all know that your photo's are top notch. thanks for coming down for the weekend. hope you enjoyed yourself.

Mike Moore

kimmiegrews;110723 wrote: looks like I will have to get practising on chubby bunny with all this talk Jiggy :p:p
:wow: Kimmie come back from the darkside. What would the folks at Pi Mu Epsilon say!

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Crips...I had no idea Gary...I mean Jiggy, understood...where do you think he got the tires...and now that everyone knows how...

nice work boys...

BTW, Gary I have some take offs if you want them...just sayin'