A Group

barry38

Emerson;37583 wrote: I remember one time MORPH passed at like 300 MPH............................................... on the straight!!! :doh: :haha:

And then he crashes....................................:haha:

Cole

At miller last year i got thrown to the "a" wolves and was getting towed by a pack of 8 or so, when all of a sudden this guy, damn, forget his name, local, ama pro, you get my drift, weaved through all of us in two turns. Being at the tail-end of this parade afforded me a proper view of F A S T. Never forget that, just his name... damnit!

Morph

Control Rider
Hey buy more bike and I won't pass you. For the record....I haven't crashed in two years.....

Also the new season is coming...and the gsxr 1,000,000 is about to earn it's name...again

Matt H

Morph;37679 wrote: Hey buy more bike and I won't pass you. For the record....I haven't crashed in two years.....

Also the new season is coming...and the gsxr 1,000,000 is about to earn it's name...again
Is that the name of "Great bike with so-so pilot"?? :haha:

Morph

Control Rider
Matt H;37718 wrote: Is that the name of "Great bike with so-so pilot"?? :haha:

That's brave talk considering the exact location of your engine when I saw it yesterday.

ronhix

Cole;37644 wrote: At miller last year i got thrown to the "a" wolves and was getting towed by a pack of 8 or so, when all of a sudden this guy, damn, forget his name, local, ama pro, you get my drift, weaved through all of us in two turns. Being at the tail-end of this parade afforded me a proper view of F A S T. Never forget that, just his name... damnit!
Last time I was there, guy name Turpin (I think) on a R1 was schooling us pretty good.

Matt H

Morph;37785 wrote: That's brave talk considering the exact location of your engine when I saw it yesterday.
Uh oh, should I ask? lol. I haven't seen the bike in months, but I can't wait to get back on it!

Carlos Escobar

Thunderace;37467 wrote: The rule is either earn your stripes and work your way up through the ranks or have an expert race license. If they had an expert race license at one point, they would need to submit the question to info@nesba.com. I don't know the exact rule, but I thought they had to have a valid expert license. Best to check with the powers that be to be sure.

Katie has the kung-fu typing skills and beat me to it!
LOL.... i've seen that rule be bent before.