A quick question..

Hello again everyone...recently signed up for NJMP on 9/7...cant wait to ride with you all..just wondering if the confirmation email that is on my phone is sufficient proof of purchase or do i need an actual hard copy of it ? Got gear, bike has been upgraded with new tires and brakes..got a couple spares just incase...would hate for something like a foolish tip over to brake a lever and end what promises to be a fantastic day. I look forward to meeting and riding with you all... See you in September.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
As long as the event is showing in your account, you're fine. Doesn't hurt to keep the email confirmation on your phone as a backup. The directors print a list with the pre-registered members, which will be checked at registration. As long as you've paid and the event shows on your account, there shouldn't be a problem; you'll be on the list. Just bring a photo ID to registration.

Actually, bring that, your bike, leathers, helmet, gloves, boots over. You'll be checked in sign the waiver, given a wristband and the rolled right up to tech.

See you there.