A spot - Dave's Epic Jennings trip Feb14-16

trekuhl

Control Rider
DIG YOURSELF OUT OF THE SNOW!!!

ADVANCED spot open as i am stuck in Ethiopia for a while.

email me for fastest contact, i am +3 GMT or 8 hours ahead of EST trey.perrone AT gmail DOT com

Friday – Sunday, February 14-16, 2014

2 groups (Adv and Int)

30 minute sessions

3 days of riding

3 nights of drinking

A stupid large bonfire

Pictures included

Approximately 30 riders per group with a 60 rider cap on the event

$400 for all three days

The gate will be open from 5-10 on Thursday. There is a $10 gate fee per person. That is paid direct to Jennings,
please have cash available. Registration will be open Each Morning from 7:15AM – 8:00 AM and the riders
meeting at approximately 8:10.

We will have a mock race on the last day for those that are interested. More details will be provided at Jennings
for those interested.

Ray from SBImage will be providing the pics for the event again this year. His Camera is Awesome and Ray’s
pretty good too. Pics are included and you won’t be disappointed.

Chuck Giacchetto will be doing our hard parts and tires again this year. Please pre-order your needs to ensure
that Chuck can provide your needs and wants for tires or any other hard parts you may need for the event.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Tire service yes, but the sexy Mr Chuck will be prepping member bikes and a certain AMA rider

Jerry and Chuck already have mine ready to go. I'll be picking it up on my way down on the 13th. New suspension, Brembo master, new exhaust, (thanks to Mr. Ruhe for the killer deal)See y'all down there.:D

EddieRo

Ran with a private group at Jennings a few weeks ago. Their tire machine does not treat rims very well. Looking for glossy black paint...

Enjoy!