A stand up guy

matt2212

I would like to state for the record that Joe Haynes (Bad_Karma) is a man of his word

While going to his session on sunday at patriot he happened to hit my truck with his bike, it did some damage to my door and to his credit he stopped, waited for me at my tent to find me and report the damage. after a little shock on my part i spoke to him and told him to enjoy his session and bring me his info after which he did.

When I got home I went to a local body shop that I had delt with before, they gave me an estimate that was resonable (IMHO). Joe neaver questioned it, sent the money to fix my truck via paypal within 24 hours of the estimate.

Thanks Joe

Meat

That is really good to hear. What track day org I ride with is all about the people in the org. Nesba has some really good people and that is why enjoy riding with them so much.

Thanks for posting this.

avizpls

#11-A
im starting to wear this image out!

iheartnesba.png

booboo1

Is it not to bad that this is not the norm??? Good on him, but should be common practice for all. Too bad it's not

Meat

booboo1;220018 wrote: Is it not to bad that this is not the norm??? Good on him, but should be common practice for all. Too bad it's not
It is the norm for nesba but not the norm for general society.

noobinacan

Meat;220055 wrote: It is the norm for nesba but not the norm for general society.
specially not the norm if you live in a big city.
you get lied to your face and people will do virtually anything to make $$$.

will'sRR

Meat;220055 wrote: It is the norm for nesba but not the norm for general society.
agreed, my bike gotten backed into and jacked up pretty bad in a parking lot and just left on it's side. and that was in Cary NC which is supposed to be a nice area.

agreed that nesba has great people. everyone i've met at track days has been very nice and very willing to help anyone out