A-stars boots aizing

Do alpine star boots run really big in sizing ? I wear a 13 narrow work boot so I figured I would have been OK buying a 48 euro that says its equal to a 12.5 u.s. I got a great deal on a brand new pair of super tech R's which were way to big and I sold them on here .now I bought a new pair of smx plus in a 47 and they feel a little loose ,has anybody else have had sizing issues ?

No issues for me, wear a size 10.5 u.s.a and order a size 45 euro in Alpinestars boots and they fit perfect, my 3rd pair without any issues. Now glove size GRRRRR..Thats a different story.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Eric,

I have never met Scottman, but taking advice from anyone that owns a KTM is a poor decision. On another note I was going through videos the other day and stumbled on some summit mains that prominently featured you and Jim (sv650). As to an actual answer to your post, I have no clue my track and off road boots are sidi brand.

Tom

sv650

Kendall
My SMX Plus boots are 45 (10.5) and my normal street size is 11.

I have a pair of SMX-1's that are 45 also.

andykurz

Erik, I tried a few on last week and thought they were true to size. You might be having a bit of trouble because you have a narrow foot, the Supertechs run a little wide, as do the Sidi's. If you are putting a narrow foot in a wide boot, it may feel big.

I would head up to revzilla one day and try all the different brands on if you have the time.

andykurz;301582 wrote: Erik, I tried a few on last week and thought they were true to size. You might be having a bit of trouble because you have a narrow foot, the Supertechs run a little wide, as do the Sidi's. If you are putting a narrow foot in a wide boot, it may feel big.

I would head up to revzilla one day and try all the different brands on if you have the time.
Andy I think that is my problem!where is revzilla located?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
For the Supertech R, order one size down from your usual EU size, even in other A* models. If you listen to Brian Van's vid on STG, he mentions it in there.

Dunham

HondaGalToo;301600 wrote: For the Supertech R, order one size down from your usual EU size, even in other A* models. If you listen to Brian Van's vid on STG, he mentions it in there.
:agree: I went from a 45 Sidi to a 44 Supertech R

Kengblom

Control Rider
I agree on Revzilla - great place to try on different boots and they are very friendly - then go get them cheaper online. I bought new supertech r boots last year and wore them for a few days before deciding they were just too big. Tried on a size lower this winter and got a new pair.. And they fit great.

Meat

Kengblom;301632 wrote: I agree on Revzilla - great place to try on different boots and they are very friendly - then go get them cheaper online.

Not cool. If I go into a place to use their services, such as trying on gear, I may chose another brick and mortar store but I will NOT go get it cheaper online. Of course you can get it cheaper online, there is minimal overhead.

matt2212

Meat;301639 wrote: Not cool. If I go into a place to use their services, such as trying on gear, I may chose another brick and mortar store but I will NOT go get it cheaper online. Of course you can get it cheaper online, there is minimal overhead.

^^^^

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andykurz

Guys, relax.

Revzilla is an online vendor and usually has the cheaper price. And I do buy stuff there. Super cheap Shoei RF-1100s there if anyone is interested!

some guy #2

I don't have a wide or narrow foot and I ordered my Supertech's (current model) in the same size I wear street shoes (Euro 47). In the older style SMX+ I had to go up to a 48.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
scotman623;301464 wrote: No issues for me, wear a size 10.5 u.s.a and order a size 45 euro in Alpinestars boots and they fit perfect, my 3rd pair without any issues. Now glove size GRRRRR..Thats a different story.
:agree: