??? about Patriot on July 14 ???

gsxr469

1- will supermotos be allowed? I figure they will since I've seen them in the past when there, even seen CRs on them, but wanted to ask just to make sure.

B- Rumor is that we may be running the Patriot course backwards for some reason; true and if so why?

Thanks

meanstrk

Control Rider
Curious what curbing will be difficult...... There is nothing different that what was there before unless something has changed since a few weeks ago on North.

JVance

Yes, I understand we will run it backward. The reason is the new curbing, the new stepped stuff that everyone was initially concerned with is directional so we have to keep the intended direction of the North course (going up the hill). There may even be some of it on the south side, too.

matt2212

JVance;279451 wrote: Yes, I understand we will run it backward. The reason is the new curbing, the new stepped stuff that everyone was initially concerned with is directional so we have to keep the intended direction of the North course (going up the hill). There may even be some of it on the south side, too.

Now I have to find a way to be there Sunday that will be fun backwards

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
matt2212;279473 wrote: Now I have to find a way to be there Sunday that will be fun backwards
No doubt! Plus side is that I don't even have to flip my rear tire anymore. :haha:

JRA

JVance;279451 wrote: Yes, I understand we will run it backward. The reason is the new curbing, the new stepped stuff that everyone was initially concerned with is directional so we have to keep the intended direction of the North course (going up the hill). There may even be some of it on the south side, too.
That is correct.