Absolute Control Rider Died at Jennings Yesterday

JLove

Sorry to report this, but thought you folks would want to know.

Natasha Louis was a great lady and a fellow Delaware track day rider. She drove down to help control ride with Absolute at Jennings this weekend, with her extended family. She died yesterday on the track at about 5pm. I reached out to her last year and became her friend on Facebook because she was a local track day rider. She made NJMP her home track, and she was a coach with her fiance for Absolute. He is still a coach with Absolute. While I didn't know her very well, she is getting a huge outpouring of sentiment and she touched a lot of lives. RIP.

Story on the Absolute site:
http://www.absolutecycle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1452&title=natasha-louis-may-you-rest-in-peace

Natasha with Marco

Unknown.jpg

natasha.jpg

LesPow

Control Rider
OK now I put a face to the name, I met her before, RIP Natasha, so ironic the pic with Marco. Condolences to her close friends and family.

Ex. 39

such a tragic loss. RIP Natasha. Prayers go out to her family and extended family, as well to the others involved in the accident. :(

Having been involved myself, in a crash at Road A in 2005 involving the death of a friend and fellow racer, i know how hard this is on everyone involved.

depredador1198s

This is horrible news. My condolences to the family.

Last year was horrible. This is how 2012 starts?

. . . really makes me ask myself what is going on . . . I don't ever remember hearing about this many fatalities and injuries on so many different levels of the sport over such a short period of time. :( :confused:

noobinacan

Brett and his friend Arsela came down to VIR during the endurance day.
Being their first time at VIR, Stan decided to help them that day with their lines etc.
when I was last talking to Brett, updating him on Stan, I stumbled upon Brett's friend; Natasha's facebook profile, clicked on it, saw the profile pic (orange ZX-10).

then I hear of this, and I see that same orange ZX-10 pic.
This has been very sad last few months, and deepest condolences to her family.
It has also made me realize, how small this community is, If you don't know the rider directly, chances are your friend does.
and during times like this, the whole community feels and mourns the loss of one of their own.
prayers sent for Natasha, her family and friends.

maxpr1

So very sad indeed... 2012 better shape up to be better than this, 2011 was such a downer

RIP Natasha, Condolences to your friends and family, Godspeed

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Tasha was good people and will be missed. RIP Natasha prayers go out to Fuji and the rest of the family.