According to RRW

tiggen

"[t]he star of the Novice ranks at the final National Challenge event of 2010 was 41 yr. old David Pullen, a NESBA control rider..."

HELL YEAH!! Dude, you got two whole paragraphs! Loved reading about it. Well done once again.

DFlowe

RRW is telling the motorcycling world something that us involved with Nesba already knew...Dave is a star!

Congratulations Dave and 41 is still young. You have many good years ahead of you,

stow

Dave worked his butt off this year and dedicated a lot of time to WERA and NESBA. He deserves the recognition. Great job Dave.

P.S. You still suck!

Meat

Dave made amazing improvement in his riding this year (and he was already good) and really put a lot of effort into his riding/racing this year. I think the recognition well deserved.

dpullen

No, actually, I'm NOT 41...yet. I will be on Saturday, though. I can't believe they just casually upped me a year like that... :( ;)

dpullen

BTW, thanks again to everyone for all the support, advice, and help throughout the season. I couldn't have made this happen without you guys!

- Dave

tiggen

It seems we share Nov 13, Dave. You for the birthday, me for the anniversary. Wedding was awesome, honeymoon starts tomorrow. Be back with some pics in a few weeks!

Rick Johnson

Congrats DP. I watched a few of your races at the GNF's. You ride well. Good luck next season running with the experts. It's a challenge you are going to love.