Adam - congrats on bump to C

noobinacan

first I see him at registration - and I go "I guess he's just helping out..and kissin ass" :rainbow:
then the
fugger skips the riders meeting and he's like "oh i gotta get gas" :hand:

then I see this punk with a brand NEW orange shirt :cr: ...looking back on front straight, drinking coffee and reading a newspaper while leading B train or I train was it ??
:crs:

Congrats man, it is pretty awesome to see you wearing those colors. running every session of the day...
and unofficially CR'ing /helping in A group too.

made my weekend!

moonbeam

:congrats: Adam glad you got the bump, but do we have to keep that goat in the trailer at night . I don't know what ya'll were doing back there , but the noise kept me up all night.

Congrats Brother :cheers:

upnadam

Thanks guys, still have to make it through the Road Atlanta weekend 6/23-24 though before "it could" become official. I really enjoyed being out there circulating with B and I. There's a lot more to it (CR'ing) than meets the eye. I appreciate all the advice I got from all the other CR's and look forward to learning more of the craft. And yeah Ruhe neck still a bit raw, think I'll wear a scarf next time. See you guys in a few weeks at my fav track.

detroitsown

Cranky Yankee
Adam,
You worked with us in B the last few laps of the day last Saturday...I was pretty tired by then as it was an extended session but I really appreciated your help. In fact, it took me most of the day to figure out the race line, and in those last few laps I finally understood where the line was. Congrats on your bump to C...you'll be great if how you helped us is any indication!

yzface

Control Rider
Congratulations Adam!! Great to have you on board! Excellent rider... smooth, fast and level headed.

Hmmm...everything everyone should strive for!!! :D