Advanced or Intermediate registration option

i-Zapp

Was told that once you go A you can no longer register in I. That true? At new tracks I might be more comfortable in I until I learn the track. Is that option available?

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
If you were bumped to advanced, you belong in advanced. You have the option to bump yourself down, but it will become permanent and you will have to earn your A bump again.
The first session of the day is always the slowest for every group. Watch some videos beforehand and learn the track the first session. If you were bumped to advanced, you should be fine by the second or third season.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Sign up in A group. You've worked your way through the N-I-A system with N2, you've been given the tools to learn. While you may not be the fastest your first day at a new track, You'll learn and grow.

First session or two, just kind of figure out where you're going.

Progress from there.

OH....and most importantly...HAVE FUN!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Sign up in A group. You've worked your way through the N-I-A system with N2, you've been given the tools to learn. While you may not be the fastest your first day at a new track, You'll learn and grow.

First session or two, just kind of figure out where you're going.

Progress from there.

OH....and most importantly...HAVE FUN!

You'll do just fine! Kinda reminds me of the first time we all went out at Pitt Race/ beaver run! The new configuration was challenging to say the least but after a few sessions most of the riders had the track figured out!

Just because your in the "A" group doesn't mean that you stop learning. If your having a little trouble finding your way around a new track, grab a CR, as Kappy is a CR and he will "tow" you around so that you can learn the track! You have the skills, you just have to trust what you know and be willing to use them, just a little slower until you learn the track!

I'm still learning new things that will make me just a little quicker! You learn something new everyday!

Motofun352

Control Rider
FYI, last Thanksgiving was my first time at Barber...even as a CR I asked for a tow the first session out in order to find the lines, etc. Glad I did too as that track had a LOT of blind spots. Don't be shy, we all need help in order to learn.