Agv corsa WERA compliant

mpusch

Micah
a) All WERA competitors must wear helmets which have a Snell ’00 thru ‘15 approval sticker, or must be BSI or EC approved and must be in good condition (as determined by Tech) and not manufactured more than 5 years prior to the date of the event.. Helmets must be taken to Technical Inspection and must display a WERA Helmet Tech decal prior to being allowed on the track. Open-faced, modular, and dirt bike helmets are not allowed.

I guess I could have copied and pasted the rule book too. Was more or so hoping that someone could just be like no they don't because (insert reason)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Yes, the AGV Corsa is OK with WERA. It's ECE compliant. That is, so long as it meets the other criteria such as manufacture date and condition. FWIW, the WERA forum would probably get you a direct answer from Mongo rather than second hand info.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Oh, also - sometimes on the Corsa the ECE sticker is kind of hidden, and during tech you might need to show it. Make sure the Corsa actually has the sticker on it showing ECE compliance. Even if the helmet "model" is advertised to have it, if the sticker is not on the helmet you may not pass tech at WERA.

mpusch

Micah
What he said ^^

Wasn't trying to be rude either. But yeah, there's no reason it won't be allowed. "EC" is referring to the ECE requirement, which the Corsa has (according to zee internets). Long as the date code is within 5 years, you should be good!