Alabama Motorsports Park

Meat

Lars;22562 wrote: AI guy in my neighborhood are one of the main guy on that project and told me about the track.It sound like a very cool resort and it could be nice if NESBA planed a weekend during winter brake.
To me it looks nicer then Jennings and the weather should be better all year around.

http://www.alabamamotorsportspark.com/

Track layout: http://www.alabamamotorsportspark.com/_resources/siteplan-112807.pdf

Cu,
Lars
I really know very little about it, but have they even broken ground or secured the property yet?

And I am all for getting to more tracks. :)

Meat

Oh, and hey Lars, I didn't want you to think I am attacking you. I am just trying to find out if this thing is really going to happen. A bunch of tracks plan to be built and never come to fruition.

Lars

Meat;22614 wrote: Oh, and hey Lars, I didn't want you to think I am attacking you. I am just trying to find out if this thing is really going to happen. A bunch of tracks plan to be built and never come to fruition.
Hehe NP :D

They got the approvals and it sound very likely that it is going to be real.
However, you never know :dunno:

Cu around,
Lars

Chip

They have broken ground and it's supposed to be open in '10. I'm happy as hell about having a track in my backyard!!!:D

Meat

Awesome! And who would have thought that a Nascar guy could build a track that you don't just make left turns all day. ;-)

jimgl3

wish to hell someone would build another one in Ga. !!!

Rd Atlanta isn't the greatest bike track let's face it

and Roebling is so far away and kind of a strange track in my opinion and so flat!

Mr. Blindrider

jimgl3;22831 wrote: wish to hell someone would build another one in Ga. !!!

Rd Atlanta isn't the greatest bike track let's face it

and Roebling is so far away and kind of a strange track in my opinion and so flat!

High Rock comimg soon!!!:D 3 1/2 hrs for me.

RA 7 hrs.. RRR is 5 hrs.

Revvin' Evan

Mr. Blindrider;22837 wrote: High Rock comimg soon!!!:D 3 1/2 hrs for me.

RA 7 hrs.. RRR is 5 hrs.
high rock looks tite

track.jpg

Lars

Mr. Blindrider;22837 wrote: High Rock comimg soon!!!:D 3 1/2 hrs for me.

RA 7 hrs.. RRR is 5 hrs.
Any news on High Rock!?
I am 2h away from High Rock sooner is better :)

Cu,
Lars

Rick Johnson

I was on there site yesterday and it said they would open in 09 but did'nt say what month.Hoprfully by March but we'll see.

Lars

Rick Johnson;23074 wrote: I was on there site yesterday and it said they would open in 09 but did'nt say what month.Hoprfully by March but we'll see.
Hi Rick

Do you have any pictures?

Have a great day

CU,
Lars