Alpinestars Boots S-MX Plus SOLID and Blue 45/10.5 $135

bmart

Control Rider
Great boots. Not vented. Blue w/new spare BLUE and BLACK toe sliders. Pickup near me or likely at CMP or Road Atlanta w/N2. I can get them to some PRE events through a buddy.

I am near Rocky River Road and can meet you at either of these places:

Gate gas station
9625 Rocky River Road, Charlotte, NC 28215

Advance Auto Parts
2142 Rocky River Rd, Charlotte, NC 28213

bmart

Control Rider
Trying pics again (Dear Admin, pretty please add auto shrink tech top posting tech)

20240407_195614sm.jpg

20240407_195604sm.jpg

20240407_195630sm.jpg

20240407_195704sm.jpg

20240407_195712sm.jpg

Taotech

My only concern is the sizing. I have a pair of sidi boots in a 45 and the are just a tiny bit to small. I hope the Astar might have a bit more room.

bmart

Control Rider
I'm a 10.5 in every shoe I own and they fit me okay. Hope that helps. Sidi are notoriously narrow, significantly narrower than A*s. I can't wear Sidis.

I could meet him in the Mint Hill area, maybe Matthews depending on the day/time.

If you have interest in the white vented ones also, I'd give you a great deal for those long summer nights as a stormtrooper...I mean Halloween. They're also very comfy and flow a ton of air.

Taotech

I just talked to my brother I don’t really want to burden him. It might be easier if I just meet you at CMP I can go ahead and PayPal you the money.

bmart

Control Rider
Gotcha. Whatever works. CMP isn't until the July 4th weekend, three months from now. I may SuperMoto there 4/28. I also get out riding by our eastern lakes quite a bit, on and off road, if you wanted to come that far (eldorado outpost).

Taotech

I think it’s gonna work best if I just meet you at CMP. I can go ahead and PayPal you the money for the boots.

Taotech

Weird sorry for the double reply my phone is acting up. If everything lines up I’ll be going there in a few weeks.