AMA Dunlop Race Take-offs

JBZ1k

All right everyone, our good buddy Mr. Charles at PCW has set us up right this year on tires.
So here is the deal, I got all of the tires from Yoshimura Suzuki, M4 and Geico Honda and I must say they look killer!!
I have not yet had a chance to separate the tires by compound, wear, slicks/DOT, but I will do it as soon as I get back in town on 7/3/13 and post up all of the info everyone will be asking for.

So for now here is what I can tell you,

I have N-Tec D-211 sets, N-Tec Slicks, and I think 3 front rains. Like I said I will post more details after I go through the stacks but right now I have 144 tires sitting in my shop so chances are I have what you are looking for.

I will be bringing tires to Road Atl. 7-5,6,7 BY REQUEST
I will only bring a few extras so if you want tires it will be best to PM me so I can set you something aside.
I plan on shipping tires in the very near future and I will post details when I get that set up.

Prices will be;
$150 for a premium set
$80 for a good set

Individual pricing will be;
$100 Premium rear
$50 Premium front

$50 Good rear
$30 Good front

PM me if you are interested and I will reply on 7/3/13, I will be riding at the Road A event so if you wait until the last second I may not be able to fit your tires into the trailer so be the first in line and be a happy camper. I promise you don't want to miss out on these tires.

I hope this helps you guys/girls out and keeps a little more $$ in your TD budget so we can all attend more events!

See you at the track,
Jacob B.

JBZ1k

Okay... I have a lot of people asking for tires but I should be able to fit a few more sets.

If you want tires please specify from the list what you want and because the premium sets are in high demand please give me at least a couple of choices so if I am out of that tire I don't have to get back in touch.

I am not going to post pictures of the tires because condition is subjective when talking about used tires. Basically if you show up and don't want them, don't buy them and I will run them for you. ;)

Side note...I hope this does not piss anyone off but all of the front slicks are UK not US made...

Here we go, starting with DOT Rears
Qty. 10 - 2662
Qty. 21 - 7455
Qty. 6 - DT13

DOT Front
Qty. 25 - 7455
Qty. 1 - 5436
Qty. 1 - Hard
Qty. 5 - 8149/7455
Qty. 1 - UK Made BEA24-2921
Qty. 2 - Rain

Rear Slicks
Qty. 14 - 2662
Qty. 11 - 2662/7455
Qty. 3 - 2662/DT13
Qty. 4 - 7455
Qty. 1 - UK Slick ATQ16-W722 in a 195/65-17 MINT TIRE!!!

Front UK Slicks
Qty. 21 - 302
Qty. 3 - DBA-24/6838
Qty. 1 - 6875

If you don't know the compound go to www.google.com and look it up. Not trying to be mean I just don't have the time right now to look it up for you.

The US stuff is simple, higher the number the harder the compound.

I am only dealing in Road Atl Tires for this weekend so if you want something shipped please refrain from PM'ing until after the weekend so I don't have to sort it out. The best way to contact me at this point would be via text to (770)547-0269 and my name is Jacob for those of you who don't know.

Lets get this weekend started people!!!

JBZ1k

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who got tires at Road Atlanta. It was a fun event and I always enjoy meeting new people.
I will be shipping and updating the inventory on the 17th or 18th of July so contact me if you are interested.

Please contact via e-mail from now on for prompt reply.

Racetakeoffs@gmail.com and the paypal is the same address.

Meat

When I get 'em, I get 'em used and he really had quality take-offs. I'm very excited to have a regular dealer of quality take-offs.

junglelogic

Very good tires. I should be good for the rest of the season. May even buy some more to put up for next. You going to be at VIR in August?

JBZ1k

Thanks for the kind words guys. I looked at my work schedule and I can swing VIR if nothing comes up. I have only ridden there once so I would love to make it out this season. I'll update the post as VIR gets closer.

bluers

Great tires! Picked mine up at RA last weekend. Got a Westby front. Maybe that will make me faster! Will probably pick up another set and a rear in the near future. Having to buy tires for my truck is eating into my track tire budget. :argh:

JBZ1k

Takeoffs @ VIR on the 17-18.

I know I have not updated in awhile but the remaining stock until I get more from the AMA NJMP race will be sold in person as all of the premium DOTs are gone and most of the Premium slicks as well.

Don't get me wrong the Good tires are a bargain @ $50.

Pick up a set from $100.

There are a couple rear slicks that are premium and they will be $100 ea.

Come by and see me, I should be near PCW.

PM if you know you are interested and I will throw them in the trailer but be forewarned it will be first come first serve.

Remaining stock
10- 2662 DOT Rear
8-7455 DOT Rear
2-DT13 DOT Rear
20+ 7455 DOT Front

10- 2662 Slick Rear
4- 7455/2662 Slick Rear
3- 2662/DT13 Slick Rear
11- UK Slick Front. Some are Med some are Daytona.

2-Rains Front. May be sold we will see after Monday.

Thanks for looking.

junglelogic

Will you be at VIR in October? Do you ship? Or could I send you money through PayPal and have someone bring them back up this way? Any or all would work.

JBZ1k

I should start shipping again soon. I was hoping to clear out what I had at the canceled CMP event but no dice...90% sure I'm working during the VIR Oct. event so I won't be there but I will be at Barber in November. I will post more about shipping next week.

Should have new stock in after the end of next week. Stay posted.

andykurz

Hi Jacob, I've been really happy with all the tires I've gotten from you and was wondering if you plan on making this an ongoing thing. Like, you know, next year and to infinity and beyond?