AMA Dunlop Race Take-offs

JBZ1k

andykurz;288912 wrote: Hi Jacob, I've been really happy with all the tires I've gotten from you and was wondering if you plan on making this an ongoing thing. Like, you know, next year and to infinity and beyond?
Thanks for the kind words. I also hope this can continue for years to come as I have seen the benefit it had provided to the club and its members. Lets face it there are plenty of guys that are only going to run new rubber and I think that's fantastic but when someone on a budget rolls through tech and they look at him sideways because the chords are showing this can let them get on with their day without having to fork out a larger sum of money they may not have planned on spending. Other people like yourself have found the value in these tires and I am very happy that it has worked out so well. At the end of the day if your a junkie like myself you see those pennies saved as another future trackday and that is exactly what the club needs for continued patronage.

rhinorsv

How can someone get on a notification list on where you are next? or is this thread the only way? also great summation on this...look forward to purchasing somethings from you.

JBZ1k

rhinorsv;291448 wrote: How can someone get on a notification list on where you are next? or is this thread the only way? also great summation on this...look forward to purchasing somethings from you.
This thread is the best way to find out where the tires will be.

JBZ1k

Okay peeps, we were not able to pick up tires from NJMP because they were unusable and scraped. Anyhow, I will be at BMP for the last killer event of the season and will be letting tires go CHEAP to make room for next year. I am bringing everything including the questionable tires and needing to make room for next year, ( yes next years chances for having a supply of tires is looking promising ) so come by and see what I have early as it will be first come first serve. Now, I have spooned a set of tires on my street ride that had a very worn side but good center and it is holding up very well so if you have a street bike and want a cheap tire this may be an option. Keep in mind the fronts I have are all nice. See everyone there!

JBZ1k

I will have plenty of d211s at Barber but like I said we are getting to the bottom of the stacks so come by and see them in person. I'm leery of shipping at this point but there is plenty I would run.

xTomKx

JBZ1k;293454 wrote: I will have plenty of d211s at Barber but like I said we are getting to the bottom of the stacks so come by and see them in person. I'm leery of shipping at this point but there is plenty I would run.
I crashed few weeks ago and I'm done this season.