An Open Apology for the Sunday Morning Shuffle

Joe Vital

I am mortified my mechanical failure caused even one second of track time lost. The gracious patience exhibited by all Sunday morning after my bike ventilated its crankcase causing the oil spill serves as a reminder what kind of people ride with NESBA.

Again my sincere apologies

Joe

slowpoke

Joe Vital;80506 wrote: I am mortified my mechanical failure caused even one second of track time lost. The gracious patience exhibited by all Sunday morning after my bike ventilated its crankcase causing the oil spill serves as a reminder what kind of people ride with NESBA.

Again my sincere apologies

Joe
Hey Joe -

S#&T happens and glad you didnt go down (or anyone else) after seeing your rear tire. don't know how that one could've possibly been prevented. all the members loaned a hand(really a sneaker) and Buck adjusted the sessions and the track dried just fine.

see you next time.

Oldmxer281

Control Rider
Don't worry about it Joe, it gave us all more "quality" time to bond and work on our dance moves. That's what I love about NESBA members. They even have fun cleaning up the track.

Dave561

Control Rider
Just glad it didn't cause you to crash and get hurt. It was great to see everyone pitch in and get it cleaned up

BrianK01

whenever something happens on the track the only concern is for the rider. the bike is secondary. the lost track time is not an issue at all

Katie785

kimmiegrews;80522 wrote: and I shall be posting photos of the Nesbians "dancing" on track! :D
Did someone play Peanut Butter Jelly time for Dale? Because that is bY FAR, the funniest thing i have EVER experienced!!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
No biggie, Joe, S**t happens. I'm just glad you were ok and didn't fall, that was a lot of oil on your tire! Whew!

1literduceater

Kind of reminded me of witnessing a natural disaster blow through and then without question seeing all your neighbors roll up their sleeves to help each other out! I seriously CAN NOT beleive you didnt dump it coming up the hill in 10. I was on the balcony above the garage and witness the whole entire thing. Your bike looked like it was going up an icy slope. Next time you think your out of gas pull off into the grass!! :doh: Now get back out in the shop and drop in the cheater motor! See you soon.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Katie785;80551 wrote: Did someone play Peanut Butter Jelly time for Dale? Because that is bY FAR, the funniest thing i have EVER experienced!!
Well, jeez, if we had played that song, sounds like the track would've been cleaned up even quicker, LOL!

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
hahahahaha...ask trey what he thought...he looked like one of those poor ducks you see after an oil spill in the ocean...bwwhahahahaha....

enjoyed the truffle shuffle and we were back on target and still got all the sessions in....really cant argue

slowpoke

:haha:

lemondrop;80580 wrote: hahahahaha...ask trey what he thought...he looked like one of those poor ducks you see after an oil spill in the ocean...bwwhahahahaha....
that's some funny s__t! Tre set a new track record for the 50yd dash once he stopped sliding. never thought i'd see somebody run so fast in a race suit.

trekuhl

Control Rider
i was bout to lap ur azz

slowpoke_r1;80584 wrote:
that's some funny s__t! Tre set a new track record for the 50yd dash once he stopped sliding. never thought i'd see somebody run so fast in a race suit.

rk97

Drewbie;80562 wrote: I never rode that bike.. I swear.. oh.. wait..:(

RIP ZX.. That bike ran great.
speaking of... Was I imagining things, or did I see the #800 machine in the paddock on Saturday?