Andrei, you have some explaining to do....

Matt

737.JPG

and for the record, I haven't been able to unsubscribe from that damn newsletter. I try every month.

Sklossmonster

If I knew how to work these stupid computers better I'd post the pic I saw of Fred Duncan riding his bike on a schedule for Blackhawk Farms/Motovid track days!

Priceless.

Andrei

oops .... :D

in my defense , I did not run the whole day. It was cut short by sudden onset of LADS ( Lean Angle Deficit Syndrome)

Sklossmonster

That is the one, Fred, and I was wondering where it came from. Good find.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love your avatar, it's one of my favorites.

This may be the year I actually break with tradition and select an avatar for myself. But don't hold your breath :D

Trent1098S

greeny;117232 wrote: hahah and when ya think you know a guy...
...guess this means Andrei swings both ways?:spank:

baddabing...

What'd you THINK I meant? Cause I was talkin about STT/NESBA.

Andrei

I was planning to up my pace this year. Now , I'm not so sure anymore since I'm dying to see how that

Trent1098S;117184 wrote:
I'm so gonna kick your ass this year.
is going to happen :D

Matt

Yea, Trent has been doing a lot of sack grabbing lately.

and not just his own from what I hear....

Trent1098S

Andrei;117342 wrote: I was planning to up my pace this year. Now , I'm not so sure anymore since I'm dying to see how that is going to happen :D
We'll get plenty of time together on the track this year. That is, as soon as I get tired of (or caught) sandbagging from the back of the I group grid... :)

Matt;117479 wrote:
Yea, Trent has been doing a lot of sack grabbing lately.

and not just his own from what I hear....
Shhhh... dammit Matt, what happens at Barber, stays at Barber. You sexy dog you.