Animals, Turn 12, Novice Times, and ATV's at RA???

aowens2

Just wondering what NESBA policy will be for having Pets at the track (the consequense of bringing the "helper" aka girlfriend to the track). Also are we taking turn 12 down to the sharp ass turn at the bottom or the "cut through"?

Also would like to know what average Novice or I Group times are.

Last but not least will my Pit Crew be able to ride the ATV around the inside of the track for split lap times and photo ops?

:notsure:

Bluenvy

cant help with the pits and turn 12, but i wonder worry about your lap times and split times if you are still in the B group. just focus on getting better and dont chase times. speed will come.

Gorilla

Control Rider
1: pets are cool as long as you keep them under control and clean up the poo
2: new turn 12
3: atv's are no problem but you got to wear a helmet out side the paddock
4: I'm in I and run high 1 thrirdeez

13motoman

the last couple of years I have been to RA they said no pit vehicles unless they are licensed and insured, which would be no 50's and no atv's. If by turn 12 you mean the kink/chicane at turn 11 then yes you take the chicane. If there something new at Canada Corner (turn 12) I haven't heard and running in the high 1 thirdeez would be pretty much riding on fire since Matt Mladin has the lap record there with a 2:11.9 or somthing like that. Just messing with the you but that would be a really, really fast lap on the 4 mile course.

Matt H

13motoman;41777 wrote: the last couple of years I have been to RA they said no pit vehicles unless they are licensed and insured, which would be no 50's and no atv's. If by turn 12 you mean the kink/chicane at turn 11 then yes you take the chicane. If there something new at Canada Corner (turn 12) I haven't heard and running in the high 1 thirdeez would be pretty much riding on fire since Matt Mladin has the lap record there with a 2:11.9 or somthing like that. Just messing with the you but that would be a really, really fast lap on the 4 mile course.
I believe since he is from Georgia that he might be speaking of the "other" RA....

:doh:

13motoman

:doh::doh: Sorry, the sun is finally coming out, the snow is melting and I don;t get out of the midwest most time. My fault. But I would love to ride the other "RA" too!

Matt H;41780 wrote: I believe since he is from Georgia that he might be speaking of the "other" RA....

JRA

Matt H;41780 wrote: I believe since he is from Georgia that he might be speaking of the "other" RA....

Down here in the South we consider it the only
RA.:D

aowens2

Yep, Road Atlanta gents, thought I would be cool and shorten it up like everyone else. See what a comotion has been started. Thanks for all the info dudes, can't wait to get out on the first new track,

:banghead:Jennings GP is getting pretty boring!!!

Gorilla

Control Rider
aowens2;42183 wrote: Yep, Road Atlanta gents, thought I would be cool and shorten it up like everyone else. See what a comotion has been started. Thanks for all the info dudes, can't wait to get out on the first new track,

:banghead:Jennings GP is getting pretty boring!!!
No $hit and to far away RA is only 45min from my job:cheers: