Another from NC

fastgt1990

Well im new too NESBA and new to this forum but have been riding for a while just never on the track. My current bike is a 04 gsx-r 1k, and i hope to get some track days in soon.

92illpony

you on lejeuene or newriver? there are a few locals that i know of that are nesbians. pm me if you want to know and or carpool to the track!

BJ53

Welcome, I'm in Jacksonville also. You might try for VIR in Aug. But be warned it's addictive!!!

jasonhise

92illpony;141941 wrote: i didn't realize so many people actually tracked from jville. we should all get together some time.
I agree.... meet somewhere before a track day (Maybe the last two in Oct at VIR) and roll up deep...LOL...

92illpony

i'm signed up for sunday and monday at vir next month. getting a new to me bike tomorrow so i'm stoked to see how it rolls.

chaveezy

I'm in Jacksonville to! I know Joe (92illpony) and usually ride up with him and the boyz, we got more room though! :)

jasonhise

I'm getting a new to me 06 GSXR 750 about 10 days from now. Anybody want a 2006 R6??? Once I get back off leave, we need to meet up some weekend and go for a quick ride or just shoot the $hit and figure out a plan of attack for some track days...

chaveezy

Jason,

What's up man, you coming to VIR August 22-23? You really should, especially sporting a new 750!

Let's ride!

Brandon