Another introduction...

Rogue.

Hey guys! Some of you may know me from dcsportbikes.com (or .net) I'm Rogue. on those forums as well.

I have been riding since September 2006, but just started doing track days this year.

I'll be out on 10/6 for Thunderbolt and 10/18 - 10/19 at BeaveRun. Looking forward to meeting some new faces. Stop by and say hi.

- Sarah

Oh, I'm the girl with an 07 gsxr 750 -- all black with blue tank
#353 - I group

Katie785

Sarah, I think you were at Summit Main right? I was pitted across from you sort of with the silver r6 - stars on the tank.. Welcome!

Matt H

More .com'ers??? There's goes the neighborhood......

:D

Oh yeah - almost forgot. Boots, stu, etc, etc, lol.

Rogue.

Katie785;18522 wrote: Sarah, I think you were at Summit Main right? I was pitted across from you sort of with the silver r6 - stars on the tank.. Welcome!
Yeah, I was over there. I didn't get a chance to meet you, or at least I don't think I did... :dunno:

JohnS

See you at Thunderbolt. If you have not been there before you should have a very good time, it is a really fun track.

John

Katie785

Rogue.;18531 wrote: Yeah, I was over there. I didn't get a chance to meet you, or at least I don't think I did... :dunno:
You sort-of did.. I was doing reg in the morning.. CRing in I on Sunday.. I saw you and your friend out there one of the last sessions and wanted to follow you for a bit but my gas light had been on for 4 laps and i didnt want to be "that rider " who runs out of gas and delays the next session lol

vonstallin

I think I know you...I think...
You remind me of this chick named Packattach or something....

Oh well
1 year late but better than never.....lol

Rogue.

vonstallin;18654 wrote: I think I know you...I think...
You remind me of this chick named Packattach or something....

Oh well
1 year late but better than never.....lol
Packattack lol

You, sir, created the nickname "Rogue"
I went from tipping over at myrtle beach w/o even moving to doing track days. What has this world come to?

HKB3

I think I seen you somewhere before :notsure: :p
I won`t be back at the track until 10/24, Im crossing my fingers to hit thunderbolt on 11/1 or 11/2

Morph

Control Rider
Rogue.;18656 wrote: Packattack lol

You, sir, created the nickname "Rogue"
I went from tipping over at myrtle beach w/o even moving to doing track days. What has this world come to?
I call BS there's no way you should have been at BBB. Your severly underweight. LOL