Another Thank you thread to the CRs at Beav

nrcooled

I had a blast out there this weekend. It was nice meeting everyone.

I, like a lot of others have said, will say that I have been completely under utilizing the CRs. Buck, Pascal, et al were so helpful in making me just a little bit faster. Pascal started by showing me the entire track and the line. Then Buck stepped in to show me the T5-T6-T7 line. Once I put it all together I was running mid to high pack in Intermediate. They gave me the confidence to run harder then I have ever run at the track...any track!

These guys are just amazing in their patience and knowledge. There were other CRs that worked with me through the day but I don't think I had a chance to get names. I don't want to leave anyone out so thanks to all!

From now on you guys have a track groupie that will be picking your brains all the time!

BTW - Sternsi (sp?) is insanely fast! Like I said before, I tried to watch his lines and throttle application but that would only last for three corners before he was gone. Once he lapped me I could watch a couple more corners :)

-Bakari (101)

Pascal

Glad to be of help! You were looking AWESOME out there! keeping it smooooooth! Looking forward to chatting with you some more :)

Yank 521

Control Rider
sternsi was rollin out there. i got the pleasure to ride with him last year and i had a blast playin with him. he was a bit faster than me then and i thought i would have picked it up by this year. but on sunday he really handed me my ass, lol. i rode as hard as my bike would let me and still got spanked. next time i'm gonna have to fill his tail section with lead so maybe i can keep up and learn something. actually i learned a better line in turn 10 from him, can't wait to start to use it. my back tire was so hammered that i was spending to much time thinking about it. i cut many laps at beaverun well in the high hundreds, but still i can't really get it together there. it was good to see todd and to finally meet pascal. hope to see you all soon and get to tear it up. next time i'm gonna try to have some new tires so i can ride a whole day. thanks nesba, sunday was a really fun day once again.