Any central IL (closish to decatur) going to any track days in July?

Spitzercr

May 9, 2011
Never been to a track day, no "buddies" to go with. I have a trailer to use, but would prefer to load up with someone and save some money. Clean cut, non smoking 23 yr old, cash to help out =)

The Chicagoland guys said there was a group of Nesba guys from springfield. Any help, leads etc appreciated. I'd be down for putnam, blackhawk, etc.

Thanks

Chase

cooker1

Mar 9, 2011
Im in spfld but my little POS S10 is loaded to the max but might work something out with a ride share on my part 217-416-4225

Hitman954

Mar 17, 2010
Where you from? I'm from Springfield. If you street ride come on over to show me's tonight. There is a bike night and we bring our track bikes and set up shop. Corner of Macarthur and Stanford. PM me here, be good to come and meet some of us. Brent

Hitman954

Mar 17, 2010
Next Tuesday the 14th. There will be a live remote from a radio station. They are giving away a new motorcycle at the end of the year and this is one of thier promotions for it. Gonna try to mooch in on the air time lol. We've become a hit at these with some of the local guys. Hopefully the word will start getting out more about trackdays.

thumpin250

Jun 5, 2010
From illiopolis, right between decatur and sfield. If i can get out i've got the truck to haul the trailer and goodies.

Spitzercr

May 9, 2011
If my fiance works the 14th I will be there. I have been out of town a few weeks and she will be coming back in town that same night. So she would kill me if I skipped out on our first night together in a few weeks =)

That is also our local bike night so I may try to get some more people to come with me, just depends as I honestly do not care for most of the attitude on the streets around here.

So it appears there is 2-3 of you willing to possible ride share.
I just need to track down some size 11-12 boots and make sure my bike will pass tech and a couple other odds and ends. I have new Q2's sitting and ready to be mounted. So yah.. anyone has an idea I am willing to start working on a plan.

Chase

justintime_3

Oct 16, 2008
I live in Bloomington Illinois and work in Peoria and have a 6x12 trailer set up for three bikes and a big truck to haul it with. I also have a spare set of boots not exactly sure on the size but I will look for ya. I severely dislocated my wrist two months ago and am getting released from the doctor tomorrow. So I will be back on board within a week and ready to hit the track again. Just got to shoot a coat of paint on the race bikes and reassemble and I will be back in buisness. I also am tired of the streets, have an 05 R1 Raven that hasnt even seen the streets this year. Let me know.

Spitzercr

May 9, 2011
My fiance actually lives in bloomington =)

Pm me if you'd like to get together sometime.

I also ride a 07 600

zstylem86

Sep 21, 2008
sobottka;193406 wrote: no street riding for me. pm me here
i think i pitted next to you at ACC over memorial day on saturday. if you're the one with the huge trailer, black truck, and your screen name on your trailer.

thumpin250

Jun 5, 2010
if you can fill a water bottle with the sweat that poors out of his helmet then it truly was sobbottka.

sobottka

Aug 6, 2008
zstylem86;194544 wrote: i think i pitted next to you at ACC over memorial day on saturday. if you're the one with the huge trailer, black truck, and your screen name on your trailer.
silver dodge. car wash guy ...mike?

sobottka

Aug 6, 2008
thumpin250;194630 wrote: if you can fill a water bottle with the sweat that poors out of his helmet then it truly was sobbottka.
:banghead: like a fountain

Spitzercr

May 9, 2011
Great to meet some of you. Need to finish getting my stuff together and purchase some health insurance and we will be good to go.

Hitman954

Mar 17, 2010
It was awesome meeting you and your friends. Really glad you could make it. I had an awesome time last night, and I'll be sure to give you a PM and see if you can make another one. I'll buy you some wings too lol. Glad you came!! Brent