Any line on the VIR dates.

justariot66

Just curious if you guys know when a Vir schedule will be posted. I am waiting on the edge of my seat, my new house is 2 hours closer to VIR than my old one! Well it will be when i move.

justariot66

Thanks for the search tip. I checked the first couple logical months and didnt see anything. Hope they ad april and may weekends too. Now I am really leaning toward 3-1 barber.

Fire929

I'm hoping to see some SEDs pop up on the calendar maybe some time in June.

So far these are the ones I see on there.

July 4th and 5th South course July 6th North.
That would be a great weekend but I have to fly out to mexico for a wedding on the 6th so I'm hosed for that one. :banghead:

July 17th Full course July 18th and 19th Patriot course.

Aug. 22nd and 23rd South Course Aug. 24 North.
I know I'm making this one. :)

Oct. 17th and 18th patriot course Oct. 19 Full couse.

That's 12 days not including the SED that I'm hoping will show up. I'm not a big fan of the Patriot course but I will try to run all the other days offered.

justariot66

well thats cool from July on but i wonder what march-april-may-june has to offer. March is looking like I visit alabammi and ride Barber.
Mid april should be when my Northern/hibernating friend should be considering turning a wheel in anger.

Dave

justariot66

Well it will be in lexington, sc. ofcourse I have to sell first but this is the plan right now. I am looking for a house which will chop my mortgage in half. Maybe sumtang around 35-3700 sq ft as long as it need work or is a foreclosure. I want to start a new renovation and build around a smaller payment.

Hopefully the media will start pumping the economy soon. Maybe people will start to feel alittle better.

Dave

minman26

VIR! VIR! VIR!

Hopefully these dates come out soon. I have money to burn and just picked up a new track bike!

Some of us have already signed up for NJMP April 11-12 if anyone in VA is interested.

michicago

They've been posted now, and they suck bad. Only a Thursday/Friday skill enhancement day, then nothing until the 4th of July weekend.

With the exception of the SE days, it's exactly what's been shown on the VIR calendar. But asking if that's all the days we'd get this year would result in a bunch of people raining down on you for being ungrateful for blah blah blah. For asking a simple, informed question. Nice.

JVance

At least the SE day in May should be better than the 100+ deg scorcher they had last year. It is not too bad. I hate the March date is gone but VIR has always been sparce for bikes days in the spring.

justariot66

Huh, I am pretty sure they suck, maybe suck bad is too much but the back to back North skills day sucks. What level is that enhancement weekend for, I or A?

Dave

Folly1

Dave,

Get your sweet, smiling Southern face on and sign up for the "I" SED on 5/15/09. I just did. We will have a ball and can work on your accent while in the pits.

Ben.

JVance

I am pretty sure a skill ehancement day will be B and/or I. That is the way it was last year at least.

WTF with this sucks sh!t? VIR is not the only track in the country and NESBA is not the only organization who goes there. I understand a little disapointment for not having as many dates at your favorite track as you would like (I am less than an hour from VIR) but there are other tracks NESBA is trying to book and other members NESBA is trying to accommodate.

JVance

I took a look at the SE schedule. NESBA is running at a track somewhere in the SE 16 of 34 weeks, Mar-Oct. Try scheduling and providing resources for that...and that is just the SE. Remember the CR's mostly, if not all, volunteer for this. Stay gone 2 weekends a month and let me know how your wife likes it and 1/2 way through how you feel at work Monday morning.

I don't normally jump up and start defending the club. Actually I usually roll my eyes at the guys that do but geesh, give them a little credit. This is a big undertaking.

Rant over, please forgive me.

John

justariot66

What accent?

Hey look if something sucks, it only sucks for me. Maybe when you saw the schedule you had a happy dance moment but for me I was trying to find a weekend where i could meet a buddy from NY at VIR and we could ride together. I didnt want to wait till so late in the year. Besides TPM is the other org I rod with and there dates really suck as far as vir is concerned.

However it seems like Barber will be getting a couple visits this season from me.

Dave

Rick Johnson

Doesn't seem like it but you never know.Keep your fingers crossed!They added dates to some tracks during the year in 08.

bmart

Control Rider
Howdy all.

I'd like to sign up for 2009 but noticed that the Patriot days on the VIRclub calendar are Sat and Sun but are Sat only on the NESBA sign up site. This is keeping me from signing up for the season. Any idea which is corrrect? I e-mailed the NESBA folks in charge but never heard back.

Go Patriot!!!!