Any SV650 Riders Here?

andykurz

Kawi636Rider;278711 wrote: Looks great Brew Crew!!! If all goes well I just might be able to pick up the 06 SV650 on Friday. I'm hoping things come together. By the way, the bodywork that I mentioned on the first page is from BB Plastics in the UK. Their website is www.bbplastics.co.uk. Its unfortunate they are across the pond as they say. Their bodywork looks great and is reasonably priced, I'm sure shipping would be a killer.
There are way more experienced SV ppl here, but it's probably better (from an ease and availability standpoint) just to run GSXR plastics, which is what I think most people do.

Kawi636Rider

Thanks for all the information, it is greatly appreciated. It's not looking good for getting my hands on the SV that I was looking into. I thought I had things set up for today but the seller had a new buyer :argh: show up late last night with cash in hand. So, for now, I will continue to do some more research and try to find another one that's within my budget and close enough.

I may just have to get out there on my 636, which is more than able to get the job done.

DDay85

Buying an SV for the track is the best decision you'll ever make. Just make sure to upgrade the suspension, or better yet, buy on that has already been re-tooled for the track.