Anybody got a new Power One B 180/55 by chance?

upnadam

I got hosed on a tire I ordered mid last week. Dude completely forgot our convo and still hasn't shipped the tire. Fack! I've asked Lonewrench to see if he can get one but it'll be costly for the expedited shipping IF they can get it to him. Just asking to see if any of my NESBA brethren attending RA this weekend happen to have a new Power One DOT B compound they could part with. PLEASE hit me up if you do. Thanks in advance!

Adam
919-600-2619

sakiman

Good Luck. I had to go with a C because there isn't anything left. Also couldn't get the Power One V frontFrom what I'm hearing they (Michelin) are in the middle of designing a new tire to "compete" with Dunlop.

upnadam

Thanks Fiddy, this may be my conversion weekend, but I'll fight it all the way. Yeah Sakiman, my reg source was out of B's so I went with another dude (based on an "ex-friends's advice) that totally dropped the ball and hosed me.

I think new paint with a new brand of tire for three days spells, well not good things. :eek:

michicago

upnadam;217504 wrote: (based on an "ex-friends's advice)
Damn, that's kinda harsh! I didn't tell him NOT to ship you a tire, he was just supposed to soak it in butter for you.

I wonder why the shortage of Power One B's everywhere. I ran into that mid-summer with the 190 size, too.

upnadam

michicago;217570 wrote: Damn, that's kinda harsh! I didn't tell him NOT to ship you a tire, he was just supposed to soak it in butter for you.

I wonder why the shortage of Power One B's everywhere. I ran into that mid-summer with the 190 size, too.
I can't de-friend you with honor until I am faster than you. Really just making sure you were still paying attention on the boards. Will miss you out there bro. Have that baby already!

michicago

upnadam;217574 wrote: I can't de-friend you with honor until I am faster than you. Really just making sure you were still paying attention on the boards. Will miss you out there bro. Have that baby already!
Oh, good, then we're set for a while. :cool:

I still watch the boards, but it sure is tough watching the long list of people headed to RA for 3 days of reeeee-diculously good weather! I'm definitely jealous and miss riding with you guys.

Due date is 10/8, but at M's last doc appointment it looks like it'll be another week. Unless, of course, I loaded my bike and headed south! lol

sakiman

Well, I think what happened is I got your tire and somebody got mine. I got a 190. I got them to overnight me my 180 and when I got that I sent the 190 back to them. Then I get a phone call asking if I sent it and if not can I bring it to RA. Sorry dude, I had already returned it to UPS. Hope your days go well. See you at the track.