Anybody home at nesba????

strgt

I purchased a spot off another member this week and an email was sent to nesba regarding it. The guy I bought it off is hearing impaired and has difficulty with his grammer and we have no response from nesba stating there was an issue or not. I have been trying to contact nesba by phone and this guys buddy has been trying to contact nesba by email with no responses! So as of yet I am $150 in the hole and have no confirmation from nesba that I am officially on the list for monday. Hoping somebody sees this and it can be dealt with.

strgt

Ok as an afterthought I checked my nesba account, and it looks like im registered under my events. I just never got a confirmation by email like you normally would. Hopefully I am in the clear, because I am just going to print this out and show up.

Steve

I don't know if you left yet or not, but you can get the email confirmation sent to you from your account. There is a link on the left I think that says "Send event confirmation" or something like that.

RyanITV

Admin
Remember that they're usually out of the office the day before and the day after an event, depending on traveling. While they can get to emails occasionally, some tracks don't have enough signal for the air cards to get them online.

Ryan