Anybody racing Beaver Run on 6/21?

pefrey

If it's too much to ask, could you post your bike # and what race you will be riding. That way I can say "Hey, I know that guy / gal". I may even get a few pics of you.

I'll probably be walking the pits looking for familiar faces and NESBA stickers too.

EDIT: No comments like "look at my avatar dummy". :)

rob92

Control Rider
N2
I'll be there on Sunday in A Superstock (maybe A Superbike too), and the Senior Superbike HW (all novice).

Red R1 #154 (though my WERA number is only temporary and may change before then).

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
I'll be there on Sunday with Rob too! B Superstock, A Superstock and Senior Superbike. White w/blue #321 Suzuki 750

Drewbie

#800..Black Honda CBR600RR racing in C Superbike Expert, C Superstock Expert.. and the scooter race.

Stop by the Joe's Garage pit and say hey!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
I'll be there, 503 black and white 07 R1. doing the A super stock, and Formula 1. I too will be there with Joe's Garage Racing Crew.

PS. Katie your pic is hilarious!!!!! :haha:

pefrey

I'm writing all of this down. I'll be there just before lunch time. First I'm going to watch my friends at Nelson, then stop by BeveRun.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but there are 17 races listed (18 if you include race 1a (mini's)), do they run in the order that they are listed? I also assume that each race last about 15 minutes (or less, barring any incidents) from the start of one to the next, is this about right?