anyone going barber 2-27-10 ?

stow

cyclerant;110523 wrote: Dude 2 track days and you have managed to keep your stuff out of the dirt so now time to stir up some S%$#?

What's up with that?:D :moon:
Actually the bike went through the dirt on both days. :banghead: I blame the transmission, which has been repaired.

Just slow down for me on Sunday. I need someone to show me around Barber. That track is evil, just evil.

We will miss you Courtney. See you at Road Atlanta.

wesmith443

onelastwarrior;110030 wrote: Hey guys I'm new to the forum just bought a bike and hopefully it will be ready (minor repairs) 01 gsxr
600. Friend of mine said It's worth having sag done an maybe someone there who charges about $80.00 to have this done.Talking about shocks setting etc... Do you guys know if someone will be there
to do this. I won't be doing track but I will be there taking plenty pics. I way about 200 pounds and heard it's best to get it done professionally.
.....Warrior,

I dont think it worth the money to pay a mechanic to do it. It is too easy. Someone at the track may show you how to do it because it been my experience that Nesbians love to pass on what they know. check these out.

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/howto/122_0508_motorcycle_suspension_setup/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBlqVx4mWUw

7-FITTY

Now -now, C-rant and Stow you all play nice:box: !! We have all season to talk trash .
I cant hardly wait for April to arive...:popcorn:

BTW,..where is the blindrider?

onelastwarrior

Thanks guys for your input I will be there hopefully on my bike, it's at best friend house we have been putting it back together. So if he has no plans I will be there. If not I will drive my car which brings me to a question. I'm getting into photography and I like shooting sport shots. I would love to shot some bike ridding shots of you guys at no charge
just to get practice and I can email them to you after I proof them. Problem is I don't have
a membership and having to put money into bike.

I was wondering if someone could put my name on friends list at the gate to let them know it's ok for me to come in. I guess whoever can do this for me I woud need to know your name to also tell them at gate. I was there last time but sun was right in my face so shots didn't come out that good. It was not until I got to go drive around backside (where spider is) was I able to get some decent shots. If I ride my bike I will just have to put equip on my back.

Here is my info: Tony Cain hopefully I will be on a 01 gsxr 600 blue/white .
If any of you guys agree and maybe don't wanna post your name here you can email me at au2beat@yahoo.com. Thanks and hope to see you guys this weekend. Also let me know what kind of bike your gonna be on and maybe what your # is so I can come say hi:D