Anyone got a trashed EZUP?

track4me

Does anyone have a trashed EZUP that can sell or give me a 1 or 2 accordion arms that supports the canopy. I have an Embassy model and 1 of the arms busted in half on me :(

I need part #1

embassyII_direct_line.gif

qtrchicken

one idea...

My EZ-UP was broken in 2 places a couple years ago. Since getting the bars was next to impossible, I decided to fix it myself. If you go to HD or Lowes, you can pick up 1"x 36" steel or aluminum bars that are about 1/8 or 1/16in. thick. I cut 4 inch pieces and overlayed the broken sections and attached the plates to the bars. Then drilled them out for the original axis points and put it all back together.

You may need to purchase a few bolts & nylon washers if it's too thick. My tent has been in service since then with no issues. Cost was about $15-20 for the parts.

track4me

qtrchicken;889 wrote: My EZ-UP was broken in 2 places a couple years ago. Since getting the bars was next to impossible, I decided to fix it myself. If you go to HD or Lowes, you can pick up 1"x 36" steel or aluminum bars that are about 1/8 or 1/16in. thick. I cut 4 inch pieces and overlayed the broken sections and attached the plates to the bars. Then drilled them out for the original axis points and put it all back together.

You may need to purchase a few bolts & nylon washers if it's too thick. My tent has been in service since then with no issues. Cost was about $15-20 for the parts.
:idea:

Thanks for that tip!!!

Maryland998

The Beave. Where EZ-ups go to DIE.

Just look around the pits at the end of most days at The Beave. And you can usually get all the EZ-up parts you could need.

track4me

mike574;1379 wrote: or if your at the beav go to the top of the hill there is an ezup grave yard back there
:eek:

I will take a trip to the graveyard this Saturday! Up the hill by T10 or over by T2?

thanks! :D

mike574

Turn 2, up by the bleachers, but further back last year I took my 70 up there and there was a bunch of dead left over ez-ups over there. Beaver is the canapy killer. I lost 3 there.