Anyone have a Harbor Freight 4 x 8 folding trailer?

Blipstein

Here is a shot of the trailer in 2005 with two bikes on it and one of the same exact trailer in early 2013 season. There are easily 75 trackdays on that thing. Minimal maintenance has been done. It's now folded up in my garage for the off season taking up very little space. Can't say enough positive things about it.

yokel84

Not Jenky at all :adore:

It's a relieving to hear that others have had good experiences with these. Though, I'm bummed about the ordeal it sounds like it's going to be to get it registered.. just that much longer before I'll have the thing set up so I can buy a trackbike

Once I get mine assembled we'll have to have a drag race ..get it? -nm; I'll stop

(RRRRRR)

steve gould;296084 wrote: 10-4. I just got home and will get the trailer dug out of its spot tomorrow.
you gotta let me know if you want to sell the trailer or not, if not i can look elsewhere.. thanks

zuluhour

I tow my 4x8 HF 1195lb trailer no problem with an '08 Scion xB stick.

Researched and purchased the trailer hitch and accessories at eTrailer.com, great site for trailer stuff. I've got the smaller HF wheel chock that is a Condor ripoff secured to the wood with a second piece of 3/4" plywood underneath. It's sturdy as a rock. I also got heavy duty eyebolts at all four corners. A Pitbull axle restraint setup would have been nice, but just cost too much.

R&R'd the bearings like everyone suggested once I picked it up. I've put a few thousand miles on it and zero issues so far. It's been great for hauling furniture, yard debris and sportbikes all over. Great investment for what I paid since I don't have a truck.

(RRRRRR)

zuluhour;296202 wrote: I tow my 4x8 HF 1195lb trailer no problem with an '08 Scion xB stick.

Researched and purchased the trailer hitch and accessories at eTrailer.com, great site for trailer stuff. I've got the smaller HF wheel chock that is a Condor ripoff secured to the wood with a second piece of 3/4" plywood underneath. It's sturdy as a rock. I also got heavy duty eyebolts at all four corners. A Pitbull axle restraint setup would have been nice, but just cost too much.

R&R'd the bearings like everyone suggested once I picked it up. I've put a few thousand miles on it and zero issues so far. It's been great for hauling furniture, yard debris and sportbikes all over. Great investment for what I paid since I don't have a truck.
Great stuff!! thank you!

civhatch90

Go buy it. Instructions say repack the bearings. Make sure you get the cheap low quality grease out and put decent stuff in. This was my first season with it, towed two bikes about 1500 miles in my elantra- no issues.

(RRRRRR)

civhatch90;296242 wrote: Go buy it. Instructions say repack the bearings. Make sure you get the cheap low quality grease out and put decent stuff in. This was my first season with it, towed two bikes about 1500 miles in my elantra- no issues.

LOVE IT thanks so much buddy!!