anyone know a thief named marcus shoals from southern cali?

ckruzel

he ripped me off for 17.00, i'm sure i'll survive without his money, he bought some decals on ebay from me, then decided to call his credit card company and report it as an unauthorized charge, they sided with him and took the money back, i found his facebook and he had a picture of one of the decals on his helmet, i contacted him and told him about it took a screen shot and since then he took the picture down, its only 17.00 from me but he has a newer R6 in his pictures so i don't want to see him burn someone else for a more expensive item like a exhaust system or something else, his ebay name is 4349marcus i found him on facebook pretty quick, if any of you guys sell on ebay i would block him, paypal is going to re-open the investigation

i know there is a lot of identity theft so an unauthorized charge is pretty realistic these days, but to find him posting pics on facebook of the decal, what a dick, i got his phone number through ebay and of course the other person played dumb, saying they didnt know any marcus

Meat

I think I've read about this guy. He sells stuff and then never ships, steals, etc. He seems to specialize in motorcycles and motorcycle goods. I think I read about him a couple years ago. Looks like he is still at it, and probably will be.

Sorry he ripped you off and thank you for bringing it to the attention of nesba members. He might be trying to break into our (nesba) market. I have a late model R6. I will be cautious of who I buy from.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Ckruzel,
Thanks for the heads up, it's the principal of doing business than the $17 he stole.

avizpls

#11-A
hahah yeah because he maybe realized the world of shit he'd be in for credit card fraud. wanna know who will spend the money to chase down $17 in court? Visa/Master/Discover.