anyone looking for a 6x12 trailer to buy... in Iowa

xr1owner

Im thinking about selling my trailer. 2001 TNT 6x12 Striker trailer. Put new tires on it before last season (actual car tires). has a double wheel jack on the front to roll it around. looks nice on the inside with white paneling on the walls and ceiling, diamond plate on the floor, partially on sides and ramp. Bench up front with tool chest built in. extras: 2 helmet speedracks, spray can rack, small air compressor, NEW cd player with 4 speakers (sounds great), battery tender with battery and 1 wheel chock.Basically when you plug it in to the house it powers the battery tender which charges the battery inside so when it's not plugged in the lights, stereo and dc plugin have power. when plugged in, there is a 4 pack of 110 outlets by the front door to run whatever you want. It has been a great trailer and a cozy place to sleep at the track but I haven't used it much and I hate it parked in my driveway. I have had 3 street bikes in there at one time but it helped that one was a ducati 996 so the exhaust wasn't in the way and we wrapped 2 of them with egg crate foam.

$3250 with everything! I will post pics 2mar. Thanx.

baddjonez

sounds like exactly what I have been looking for but Iowa is a long way from NY. If you ever come out east pm me.

baddjonez

would love to see some pics of how you have it set up. If I can't find one already set up I may buy a used empty one and try and outfit it the way you described.

Another bump for you.

xr1owner

jas0336;103343 wrote: any idea what the empty weight is?
I really don't know.. I pulled it with my tahoe and avalanche (both 5.3L) and got around 10-11mpg. it pulled pretty well but I know it's heavier than most with all the additional stuff.

xr1owner

thanx.. it needs a good cleaning on the outside. here are some more pics of the dent in the back, small dents in the side door from someone that broke in and the hole on the inside. baxleys are not included but one normal chock is.