Anyone own a RedTrailers brand folding trailer ?

ett

Although my 20 year old Nuway 4x8 "folding" utility trailer is still very solid. And does an excellent job of hauling my SV to the track.
It doesn't actually fold so much as it disassembles. A very labor and time intensive process.
(It requires removal of nuts and bolts that reside in the track of the grease covered slipper springs.)
Hence I never fold it up; causing it to take up much space in my garage.
So I've considered replacing it.

I've noticed that the RedTrailers brand has a location very near where I live. And according to their website:
http://www.redtrailers.com/Trailers.asp?type=folding
they appear to take just a minute or two to fold.

If anyone owns a RedTrailers brand folding utility trailer.
How is the quality ?
Does it fold as simply and easily as their website implies ?

Thanks;

erick1670

I had the knock off version (Harbor Freight) and yes the folding proses is just to unbolt 2-4 bolts depending how secure you wanted while traveling...

2 bolts by the roller skates and 2 bolts under the plywood by the folding point... that's all is need it to fold it

Godfather

Harbor Freight

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=26522

I bought this trailer from Noobinacan last year. It folds up nicely after I remove the wooden rails. Takes 5 minutes to remove railes and two minutes to clear the wiring for the lights. Make sure you buy the trailer with the larger wheels for higher speed rating. Also RE-GREASE the bearings yourself to be on the safe side.

R/
GDFTHR

Frankoq

I just bought one from Harbor Freight. they have a 20% cupon so it ended up being $250 for the one rated 1400 pounds with 12inch wheels.
Looks good enough for taking 1 bike to the track (it has room for 2). It folds so that was very important for me.

spyda1000

trailer

I have the one from harbor freight. I've trailered my bike from NY to Florida for bike week and various tracks between.
just get a extra tired no matter which you buy.
I have mine set up for either a single or two bikes..

raswiatkowski

I also have the Harbor Freight version. It's great! I bought mine from Harbor Freight with a 20% off coupon for like $280. My brother and I put it together in a weekend (Total 7-8 hours).