Anyone w/ Photo/Vids of Ducati Pete Hitting the Dirt SUmmit Monday??

Ducati Pete

Hi All,

I hit the dirt in session 5 Monday. I moved to the Novice group to get more open track........ which worked a little too well............ :wow:

I doubt anyone has vids as I think I was riding alone. It was late in the session. SOMEBODY must have SOMETHING I can show my nieces and nephews.

Would love to have a few pics of me kissing Mother Earth. My GoPro truncated four vids earlier. I HATE GoPro!!! Going to a Countour+2 ASAP.

Thanks
Pete

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Which bike were you riding? Got a pic of it? I'll look for you on my wife's sessions out there in B group.

Ducati Pete

Otto Man;286370 wrote: Which bike were you riding? Got a pic of it? I'll look for you on my wife's sessions out there in B group.
Thanks Otto........ here's a pic from April.............. in T5 matter of fact. LOL I'm the one in the wrong riding position........... #327.

Would appreciate any photos you can find.

Pete

Riding_Position_791x595.jpg

wutsup

I went a little dirt riding as well..............first trackday, Beginner Group, went wide in turn 3 into the gravel and my bike got all squirrely, but saved it somehow. Also earlier in the day(Sesson 2 I think), I had a picnic with my motorcycle in the grass near Turn 5..........:):eek:

jsin38

wutsup;286560 wrote: I went a little dirt riding as well..............first trackday, Beginner Group, went wide in turn 3 into the gravel and my bike got all squirrely, but saved it somehow. Also earlier in the day(Sesson 2 I think), I had a picnic with my motorcycle in the grass near Turn 5..........:):eek:
So that was you :)

I was behind when I saw you take an abnormally wide entry into 3. I was the second happiest person there when you saved it. Glad it worked out in our favor :D

Pete, sorry about your "agricultural excursion".

Zebman

Pete, did you ever find out if anybody had any pics or vids?

The vids I took were 100fps, and my computer can't play them. :banghead::banghead::banghead: