Armour Bodies for 06-07 GSXR 600/750 w/ pro paint

NickMcCoy

Armour Bodies bodywork, includes upper, lower, fender, and superbike tail. I bought these new last season and they were professionally painted. I have about 5 trackdays on them and have not been down so they are basically new. The paint has some blemishes, mostly rock chips, the lower looks kind of beat up when you look at it up close. It's also cut for frame sliders.

I have two tails, you can choose either. They are both superbike tails with the same paint but one is brand new and never used and the other needs some patchwork on a couple of the bolt holes because the subframe wore through a little. The only difference is that the used one has a GP seat pad that cost $50 and the new one doesn't.

Here are a couple pictures of it from a few weeks ago, I don't have close-ups now but can get some. I paid about $1,200 total last year and I'm selling it for $700 plus shipping or best offer, this is the same price as a new set unpainted so I think it's a fair deal considering how little use it's had. PM me if you're interested.

NickMcCoy

Please explain. It's $700 plus shipping new, this has a $500 paint job, zero damage, and a never used tail section. What do you think it's worth?

GIXX3ATL

Bodywork

My apologies, you are right they are worth it, unfortunately all I can swing is 500.00 on friday to you.
Wayne

NickMcCoy

Lowering the price to $650 plus shipping obo because I cleaned them up last weekend and noticed that there are some rock chips on the nose and some minor blemishes.

Here's a photo from the other night that kind of shows it closer: http://www.flickr.com/photos/xcomm/5920746591/in/set-72157627033873883/lightbox/

The stuff on the yellow part of the lower is just some liquid, nothing permanent. The yellow shows everything that gets on there but sticks out nicely too.

stiguy1

Bodywork

When you get a chance please let me know you received payment and a shipping date with tracking number . Thanks