Arriving from El Paso

Christian Beltre

Good day everyone, I'm Christian ( Chris) I'm arriving to NC from El Paso and looking for tracks was one of my priorities once I found a house to settle the family. I'm looking forward to this track, improve my skills further and meet good people. I've been riding since 2015 on the streets and since early 2016 on track. I rode at Arroyo Seco Raceway under Roger Heemsbergen in case anyone knows him. Thank you in advance for any welcome messages, be safe everyone.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! If you get to any tracks in the northeast, see you there! Great bunch of folks in our southern region!

bmart

Control Rider
"This just in from El Paso..."

What part of NC will you be in? I'm in Charlotte eastern side, but there are a lot of riders in NC. i'm sure that some folks are near you.

Welcome. I look forward to riding with you!

Christian Beltre

Brad, I'll be in the Fayetteville area for the next two to three years and then relocate back to TX for good. What other good tracks are in the area?

bmart

Control Rider
Fayetteville is quite a bit east of me. From Charlotte CMP is 1.25 hours south, VIR is 2.25 hours north, Road Atlanta is 3.5 hours southwest, and NCBike is 4 hours ENE. Check out Google maps and start planning! Definitely make some time for the mountains to. They are totally worth the trip. The further west you go the better.

bmart

Control Rider
I can speak for only CLT and there's only one best choice, Midwood Smokehouse. A lot of folks also like Mac's. Ton's of others with varying styles so you'll have to sample a bit. Poor guy! :)

Christian Beltre

Thank you Jack. I hate how everyone's picture background is nice and green and mine is a no man's land but that's life out here in the dessert.