ATE Super Blue

andykurz

It is nice to know that the government is actively protecting us from atrocities such as these. Timely and helpful.

bluers

I just opened a new can last night to put my Brembo master on. If I would have know I could have saved it and trippled my money like with the Twinkie scandal!

My guess is they will package it as "off road only" and we will still continue to use it in high performance cars and motorcycles. What stuns me if that our government is actually taking the time to address an issue that has nothing to do with safety at all. And if I found a mistake I hadn't noticed for 15 years I would keep my mouth shut so I didn't have to explain to my boss why I hadn't noticed before. :doh:

R1Baby

Control Rider
Sure glad the government spent plenty of tax dollars to resolve that mess. Now I can sleep at night.

Follow the money trail. Someone in the pigment/dye industry likely paid a bunch for that (red/amber) color designation and then tried to corner the market on that color. Or some such "legislate into existence" BS

trekuhl

Control Rider
Good thing I have a few in the garage. Ppl will still buy it, most of them aren't normal consumers anyway so I don't it matters...

matt2212

Ordered a liter from tire rack tonight

In stock, ships Monday
they had a post about it not being legal In Florida due to being blue but nothing else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Just switch to the amber version when it runs out.
It is the same stuff.

That being said I just ordered some off amazon. Love Prime shipping.

Sorry typing on my phone on the way to Indy to see Rossi!!!!!!

GixerEd1

Is the gov't saying that people can't tell the difference between blue brake fluid and blue windshield washer fluid?!

Is it stupid for the gov't to think that, or is it just plain sad if the gov't was right?!

We could be surrounded by idiots!