atlanta motor speedway

jimgl3

anyone else get called by some research company to "evaluate" bikes at atlanta motor speedway this weekend?

Southerly

Was that from an 888 number? Someone tried calling a couple of times while we were out. I could always do with a little extra track time.

Isn't the Atlanta Motor Speedway just a big oval?

Gaitherb

I didn't get a call, but I did receive a letter asking if I wanted to participate...and offering 75.00 for the evaluation. The weather is supposed to be pretty crappy this weekend in Atlanta.

jimgl3

today is wednesday. the forecast will change 3 more times before saturday and 4 more times before sunday... at least!

meganogin

Did anyone say what kind of bikes? If I had to guess. the"evaluating" will probably be in the parking lot of the speedway. If it is wet, it could be a lil' exciting!

jimgl3

well, the lady that called me said specifically that you get to ride on the track. it was NOT on the track. it was in the parking lot. but it turned out fun. it was a secret bike and we signed a stupid thing saying we wouldn't disclose details, so i won't, but it was really cool! if you get the chance, go to one of these research things! the $75 bucks ain't bad either.

jimgl3

not gonna start a whole new thread like a total ham, but here's a little photo fer ya from tally!
picture.php