ATP @NJMP April 29th?

Laszlo

Hi all!
NJMP is my local track and I wanted to see if there's an ATP lined up for this day? If not then anyone know of other coaching going on that day?
Would like some feedback near the start of my track riding season.
Thanks!
Laz

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Hi all!
NJMP is my local track and I wanted to see if there's an ATP lined up for this day? If not then anyone know of other coaching going on that day?
Would like some feedback near the start of my track riding season.
Thanks!
Laz
Just wanted to stop by and say good luck.
Hope your arm is healing up and won't be a bother when you get back on the bike.
Have fun out there.

wascallyrabbit

I would reach out to AJ to see if he has made up the ATP schedule yet. I will be one of the ATP coaches this year. I just don't N2's blessing to coach outside of ATP at this point. But either way I'm will to make the drive and help you out.

Laszlo

Just wanted to stop by and say good luck.
Hope your arm is healing up and won't be a bother when you get back on the bike.
Have fun out there.
Thanks pal! I have like 100% mobility back; strength about 60% and keeping going. Key is not screwing up recovery! Hope you're coming along well.

Laszlo

I would reach out to AJ to see if he has made up the ATP schedule yet. I will be one of the ATP coaches this year. I just don't N2's blessing to coach outside of ATP at this point. But either way I'm will to make the drive and help you out.
Thanks and will do!

Laszlo

You do realize you can ask a coach assigned to your group to ride a couple laps with you and get their feed back whenever you want.
I do but was thinking something like an entire day w/ video, etc.; like a mini Yamaha Grad class . . .

What you’re after (full day of video analysis) is righteous but exceeds the scope of what the ATP team can normally accomplish. It’s simply a math problem - the number of training objectives we need to get through divided by time available doesn’t equal opportunity to do all day video for anybody.

You may consider reaching out to @adotjdot for his www.mygpcoach.com services that he runs on Sundays (offset from ATP days).

In the interim, I think you can feel confident in trusting the CRs’ eyes and mental recorder to provide great feedback (I do). The trick is to link up early and fully jocked up so they’ve got positive ID of you. Relying on an agreement at the rider’s meeting isn’t the best because we all look different once jocked up in all our kit.

Laszlo

What you’re after (full day of video analysis) is righteous but exceeds the scope of what the ATP team can normally accomplish. It’s simply a math problem - the number of training objectives we need to get through divided by time available doesn’t equal opportunity to do all day video for anybody.

You may consider reaching out to @adotjdot for his www.mygpcoach.com services that he runs on Sundays (offset from ATP days).

In the interim, I think you can feel confident in trusting the CRs’ eyes and mental recorder to provide great feedback (I do). The trick is to link up early and fully jocked up so they’ve got positive ID of you. Relying on an agreement at the rider’s meeting isn’t the best because we all look different once jocked up in all our kit.
Sound advice (as usual:)! Makes sense given logistics and other factors. Unlike Grad, which is not a track day with some coaching, but coaching on track, of course there are parameters like those you noted. Thanks!!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
I do but was thinking something like an entire day w/ video, etc.; like a mini Yamaha Grad class . . .
Hey Laszlo, thanks for reaching out! We have not finalized the ATP events for the season so keep an eye out. We should be releasing them on the calendar soon. We typically run them on Saturdays at the weekend events.

Another option would be to have a coach work with you for the entire day 1:1. This is a separate service I provide when I am not running an ATP event as Brenden mentioned. We have other ChampSchool instructors who can provide this service as well. It really just depends on scheduling. Hit me up at either aciampa@n2td.org or aj@mygpcoach.com if you would like to hear more about the private coaching option.

Thanks!

Laszlo

Hey Laszlo, thanks for reaching out! We have not finalized the ATP events for the season so keep an eye out. We should be releasing them on the calendar soon. We typically run them on Saturdays at the weekend events.

Another option would be to have a coach work with you for the entire day 1:1. This is a separate service I provide when I am not running an ATP event as Brenden mentioned. We have other ChampSchool instructors who can provide this service as well. It really just depends on scheduling. Hit me up at either aciampa@n2td.org or aj@mygpcoach.com if you would like to hear more about the private coaching option.

Thanks!
Thanks AJ! Will put some thoughts together on goals and reach out soon! Recovering from a left arm both bone fracture with two plates inserted (hit black ice in parking lot going from office to on site meeting . . . Plus likely some added stupidity of my own with cold tires and lean angle throttle going slow; oh well). I am on path to full recovery by early or mid-March, plan on getting back on bike at that time for commuting and gradual gymkhana practice in warehouse lots to get some feel back. Have to stay local in NJMP because family members with health issues.

Axis

Thanks!
Sounds like a great opportunity. I sent you email.

Axis

@Axis for 4/29? That's when I'm trying to do it as well so may be good and fun to have us both get feedback.
Unfortunately no. I am shooting for NCBIke or Pitt locations. If you head to any of those sites, would be great to get some coaching together. Hope you are recovering well and best wishes with family health issues your are tending to.

Laszlo

Unfortunately no. I am shooting for NCBIke or Pitt locations. If you head to any of those sites, would be great to get some coaching together. Hope you are recovering well and best wishes with family health issues your are tending to.
gotcha. Sadly staying local (NJ) this year owing to family health issues, but yearly those are the two spots I love going to and so look forward to resuming going in 2025.

Thanks pal! Cleared to ride again first week of March!! Getting my sea legs back by practicing some gymkhana in the massive dozens warehouse parking lots near me. Need to get my groove back....