Atten mohawk ryderz

Morph

Control Rider
FaceRace98;54285 wrote: Im the guy responsible for bringing my friends the mohawk riderz...It was a great day. Had a blast riding, educated some guys about trackdays, & a couple of them are actually interested in doing trackdays.....Having Allie there in here Bikini wasn't so bad either.... i sure am relieved none of you are mad about it being red, I told her she might have to take it off so no one confused it with a red flag. :D

FACERACE98.......................you rock brah

Rhino

lemondrop;54264 wrote: "Errr...if you are with mohawk riders....where exactly is your mohawk??"
Her reply,"No mohawk, I decided to go with slicks today!":notsure:

vonstallin

slicks...mohawks....no chicken strips? lol

I tired not to stare...but she slow rolled the pits......
it took a while to get the blood back to my brain!

getImage.aspx

drew231506

Wheres my pit neighbor? He got a GREAT pic of her too. Glad I didnt have to ride after seeing that. Post some links....there must be more.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Aly's definitely a cool girl. I talked to her for a little bit coming right off of pit in, sitting on a 400degree bike fully suited and i didnt care if i passed out from heat exhaustion. Hope to see her in the pits more often, she be fun to hang with.

And if she is reading this....."yes, i do have a suction cup for my video camera."

Smoking Hot and definitely chill to talk to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-ANHf0G2xU&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_KvoixGMkM&feature=channel

FaceRace98

yeah she's definatly a cool girl, Not stuck up like most girls that hot.
she wet sanded and painted her own bike....

Rhino

Jiggy;54442 wrote: Aly's definitely a cool girl. I talked to her for a little bit coming right off of pit in, sitting on a 400degree bike fully suited and i didnt care if i passed out from heat exhaustion. Hope to see her in the pits more often, she be fun to hang with.

And if she is reading this....."yes, i do have a suction cup for my video camera."

Smoking Hot and definitely chill to talk to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-ANHf0G2xU&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_KvoixGMkM&feature=channel
Hey John, I saw you laying down your best moves as i was pulling out, sorry the missing door on my trailer ended your conversation as you rushed to tell me it was open. Atleast you have your priorities in line. It was great hanging out for the day!

Jiggy

Control Rider
Rhino;54458 wrote: Hey John, I saw you laying down your best moves as i was pulling out, sorry the missing door on my trailer ended your conversation as you rushed to tell me it was open. Atleast you have your priorities in line. It was great hanging out for the day!
I cant pound nails into 2X4's with my johnson so I was way outta her league. She was cool to talk to though. Plus, I thought i saw an extra case of beer in your opened compartment on the trailer and I'd probably have a heart attack if it fell out.

Hot chick vs. loss of perfectly good beer.......i think the choice is clear.

Burnall4

Jiggy;54514 wrote: I cant pound nails into 2X4's with my johnson so I was way outta her league. She was cool to talk to though. Plus, I thought i saw an extra case of beer in your opened compartment on the trailer and I'd probably have a heart attack if it fell out.

Hot chick vs. loss of perfectly good beer.......i think the choice is clear.
ROFLMAO....what a great reply!

I-MOD

LOL, I'm glad she was a hit. She is def a cool chic, I have known her for about 10 years now. She loves cars and bikes and is about as down to earth as you can get for a girl who has her looks. :)

As for what I was thinking in that pic...... "We need to replace that shifter....or the lack of one"....It got broken off a while back when the bike was down. I wish it was a better thought but I have known her so long I'm not as focused on her looks as much as I used to be. To me she is pretty much one of the guys. You can't get a better wingman to go party with and she can keep up with the best of them when your talking about cars/bikes.

As far as does she ride around dressed like that.....yea, pretty close to it. We were in Georgetown the night before and she had a sexy really low cut top on...def turned a lot of heads haha :)

D

Clarus;54179 wrote: What do you think is going through his mind?

DSC_1167.JPG

rk97

i hate having girls like her around.

nothing personal - it just makes all the other women within a 7 mile radius exponentially more insecure and bitchy.

:saythat: