Attention all NESBA racer with sweet tooths!!!

Oldmxer281

Control Rider
Dale (umbrella girl) is going to stop by the bakery on his way out tomorrow to pick up some cookies and stuff for you guys this weekend. If you have any special request let me know and I'll do my best. Have a great weekend everybody!

dale.b

Wow. That is pretty bad.

Not bad meaning bad, but bad meaning good. I'm baddd!!

Don't worry, your turns are coming, Ryan, Rob. :D

dale.b

Rich and Barb,

Thanks for the pastires and cookies!

They were a hit with everyone, including the WERA officials!! We had a bunch of racers stop by and grab some!!

It is nice to be sponsored by Rosencrans Bakery!! :D

Oldmxer281

Control Rider
Glad to be able to do it and thanks again for going out of your way to get them. How did everybody make out?

dale.b

For the most part, everyone did pretty well.

Emerson had an off and broke his elbow. He was in 3rd catching up to the leaders when it happened. He seems to be in good spirits from his facebook pictures, and from phone call reports.

I know some of the new NESBA racing guys took home some hardware.

Katie and I were battling it out up front as usual. I got my first points win!

Drewbie

Yeaaahhh.. I ate way to many pastries this weekend.. but they were so good! Thank you very much for those.

Great weekend overall. Running consistent 59's all weekend. Took 5th in CSB, 7th in CSS. Im now 3rd in the championship in CSB.

Thanks again to Joe's Garage for an awesome first half of the season! We have a nice 5 week break now to replinish the bank accounts!! LOL

Katie785

Luckily, I've got my Drewbie to help me out when I need it and between the C Superbike and C Superstock I was able to change my rear tire! I couldn't be more thankful for that as I was able to get 2nd and miss 1st by .1 of a second in the CSS!... I got 2nd to Dale in the MW solo too. You've got a target on your back now, Dale!! :)

I'm currently leading the points for C Superstock in the NE Region!!!