ATTENTION PROCRASTINATORS!! NJMP Season Opener- 25days!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Jiggy;266639 wrote: You attend Summit as frequently as I attend NJMP. I'll believe it when i see it :D
Haha ~ Yessir, Summit has become one of my favorite track...:cool:

Myers

Control Rider
vinny337;266651 wrote: Haha ~ Yessir, Summit has become one of my favorite track...:cool:

Just moved to where I am closer to Summit then NJMP.. Vinny - think you can take me out for a couple sessions and show me round summit?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Ballpeen;266949 wrote: Just moved to where I am closer to Summit then NJMP.. Vinny - think you can take me out for a couple sessions and show me round summit?
Absolutely!! I’ve only been there 4 times so we’ll have fun getting around the track together...:cool:

LesPow

Control Rider
vinny337;266651 wrote: Haha ~ Yessir, Summit has become one of my favorite track...:cool:

Great!! :doh: another track Vinny will be :spank::spank: me.....Hahaha. Love running with you Vin.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Rasta;266989 wrote: Great!! :doh: another track Vinny will be :spank::spank: me.....Hahaha. Love running with you Vin.
Respect!! Wah gwan original Rude Bowy...I and I haffi make di trip deh, we gone mash it up...:cool:

No spanking there, you bring out the best in me!! Fun time for sure this season...

kbonigut

better be nice

i am coming from chicago to ride with you all. my cousin and buddy from baltimore have promised me 65 degrees and sunny , if they are wrong it could get ugly. See you all in a couple weeks.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
kbonigut;267140 wrote: i am coming from chicago to ride with you all. my cousin and buddy from baltimore have promised me 65 degrees and sunny , if they are wrong it could get ugly. See you all in a couple weeks.
In March? In NJ? Well, it's possible, but I wouldn't hold your breath. :)

kbonigut

first day of april

thats what i said but desperate times/desperate measures, I just need to ride at this point! Hoping for the best.

matt2212

kbonigut;267142 wrote: thats what i said but desperate times/desperate measures, I just need to ride at this point! Hoping for the best.
So when jersey is cold

You could head south toward VIR for the next weekend, 65 and sunny are much more likely... Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kbonigut

over 50 is nice

LOL, good point Vinny. been watching video of thunderbolt, looks like a ton of fun, cant wait to learn it. Hopefully be coming back to ride Summit as well.

RICK211

Rasta;266490 wrote: But dont take it for a spin around the block!!! Its still cold, and bike uninsured. Dont wreck it, wait for the track.
Ha ha his right ...... listen to him :D

trekuhl

Control Rider
anyone interested in watching some of the daytona races from past weekend in the tech shed or classroom on sat nite? ive got xr1200, supersport, DSB and SBK i can bring and hook up to a projector...

kbonigut

out

well damn if you all werent right about the weather. see you at the end of april weekend. too cold for me to make it out. have fun.