ATTN: CR's

HOTROD1200

I was wondering what you had to do to become a CR. Did you have to take special classes or courses?

Also, what made you want to be a CR?

Landshark

Control Rider
They grow the CR's in a very dark closet or basement and feed them beer a cigs. The only entertainment they get other that riding is re-runs of I Love Lucy. Now you know why they enjoy thier on track time so much.

HOTROD1200

Landshark;14528 wrote: They grow the CR's in a very dark closet or basement and feed them beer a cigs. The only entertainment they get other that riding is re-runs of I Love Lucy. Now you know why they enjoy thier on track time so much.

haha!

TRU

Marcmcm

Matt H;14538 wrote: Over/Under on how many posts before a goat gets mentioned?

(oh wait, I just did :doh:)
I still thought that's the only reason Manotti wasn't a CR yet...he refused the goat.

Why does one become a CR? Well I'll just leave that one alone.... :crs: :D

bigkaley

Control Rider
Landshark;14528 wrote: They grow the CR's in a very dark closet or basement and feed them beer a cigs.
The lock had broken while I was in there, and I ended up stuck for longer than most of the other "experiments". :eek:

RollieManollie

Control Rider
HOTROD1200;14518 wrote: I was wondering what you had to do to become a CR. Did you have to take special classes or courses?
Must resist, temptation too strong.....must resist! ;):D

Hat's off to them though.....they sure as heck made me a better rider! Wish some of them would come back out of semi retirement so I can ride with them now.

Folly1

CR Goat

kubricky;15907 wrote: Believe me that goat has no standards...none
You must be talking about the Mid-Atlantic or North Eastern Goat. I have it from both Mr. DJ and Brian that the South Eastern Goat has very high standards, though selectively applied.

Ben.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Landshark;14528 wrote: They grow the CR's in a very dark closet or basement and feed them beer a cigs. The only entertainment they get other that riding is re-runs of I Love Lucy. Now you know why they enjoy thier on track time so much.
Is this in the basement of "Casa De Dutch Racing"? :notsure:

Folly1

Everything I know about the Goat is hearsay once removed. I have no personal Goat knowledge.

Some secrets should remain secret and I am OK with that.

Ben.

RacerRuss

I think the goat only applied to bumps to the next group. I believe that CR's are picked related to size of their cones, however, not sure that bigger is better.

All hail the goat!!!!