Aug Barber

hotwings

Summer is in Alabama. The Big Meanie Crew made our Aug run short of riders. Finny 47, (Gary) and design-engine (Bart) are here with us at Barber. Finny flew in from a vaction in MN. We left out of St.Charles, about 2 pm on Thursday, drove to Clarksville, TN. Overnighted in the Walmart parking lot for 6 hours. Little breakfast at McD's then on to the NASA at Huntsville, AL. For those who haven't been to NASA Huntsville, go, very cool. Everyone in the group ran well today. The little bike has some issues, hot seize on the lower cylinder- coolent issues. Dave is trying to fix tonight.

Amac955

hotwings;75477 wrote: The little bike has some issues, hot seize on the lower cylinder- coolent issues. Dave is trying to fix tonight.
Damn, the Lockhart Luck '09 (tm) just keeps on giving! I was thinking about begging a ride out to Putnam but I don't know if I wanna risk having my bike spontaneously combust!

Glad you're having a good time.

Aaron

beac83

Good to see you guys are back on the road. See you at Putnam!

If you are headed back to Barber in Nov, I'd like to bum a ride.

Funny picture of me cracking my neck on the 4G launch at NASA Friday Mike. That thing was faster than any motorcycle. I would have complained but my neck felt better after that launch.

I turned a bottom end bearing on my new GSXR600 on Sunday. + I'm going back in November with http://www.brembo.com/US/ thanks to Safety First.