Awesome day at Summit 5/9

SevenT6Vet

I was admittedly pessimistic when I heard the day was full, but then after I was there...

registration/tech: fast and thorough
rider's meeting: fast and thorough
first session: CR's addressed issues immediately of people turning around and looking back
second session through rest of day: lots of CR's doing great traffic management

Thanks to Arnie, Jim, Lenny, and JD for the tips. After being off for quite some time, I finally was getting back into the groove during the last 2 sessions.

rssuby2001

I also had a great time for my very first day, I was on the old Kawasaki but loved every second, thanks to kris who was my cr for the day can't wait to meet up again with everyone, thanks again

Afer the 1st session in I and the group getting up to pace and more familiar with the track....the day went off without a hitch! Thanks for the great weekend!

Myers

Control Rider
Very happy you all enjoyed the day... The CR's did an amazing job for such a full crowd! See ya next time :)

steftoff

This was my first TD with N2 and first time at Summit Point. I ran the Intermediate group and loved it. They run a smooth operation and for as crowded as it was I think it wwent very smooth. I am looking forward to many more days with N2.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

prplppleatr239

Agreed, it was a great day with perfect conditions. Traffic jams going into turns 1 & 5 in the B/N group were a bit frustrating sometimes, but everybody seemed to make it through them ok.

The last two sessions of the day were awesome with lots of open track though!

rssuby2001

Agreed, it was a great day with perfect conditions. Traffic jams going into turns 1 & 5 in the B/N group were a bit frustrating sometimes, but everybody seemed to make it through them ok.

The last two sessions of the day were awesome with lots of open track though!

Helped me learn to adjust to traffic quickly