Awesome season opener at Road Atlanta!

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Despite the wet weather for a lot of the first two days, the season opener turned out awesome! For those that braved the wet, there was lots of great riding with few issues despite the tricky conditions. I hate to admit it, but testing the rain tires out was actually pretty fun. And there can be no possible complaints about the weather we had the last day..couldn't possibly be any better!

It was good to see familiar faces, and great to meet some new ones too. Thanks to the folks that volunteered to corner work, so the rest of us could have the best day possible. Yall did a great job...except for that guy waving the flags at 10A. Oh...hey Emerson. Thanks to Marietta Motorsports and Trackside Gear and Zayas Images for supporting the season opener. And if ya'll missed the grill out Saturday... you missed some killer 'Que, tall tales and a interesting haircut or two!!!!

See everyone at the next one!

kcor

Kris
Well said! Thanks to all the N2 staff for a great kickoff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southerly

It was a great weekend. Saturday allowed for getting a slower look at the track and working on body position. Sunday the track was great. It was nice seeing some familiar people, and meeting new ones.

Thanks to the CRs and N2 staff for putting on a great event and thanks the advice I was given on my riding.

K46Ryder

As it was my first track day ever, I learned alot just being in the rain.
The worst part is, I regret not coming back because Sunday was beautiful!