Awesome time and many thanks at VIR

Hambone

I thought I would take the time to thank all my new friends that I met at VIR this past weekend. The weather was less than ideal but the spirit in the paddock was off the charts. People were just cool. Mike, Dennis, Mike, Tyson, Joey--moonbeam. Just some really good folks. And as usual the CRs were patient and professional. My new homeboy John who I pitted with was awesome with showing me the lines. Calvin and Chris two real good people and great CRs.
It rained everyday, i was the slow guy and I still had a blast. I will be back next year. 11 hours each way and all I can think about is how to get back.
Thanks for the good time.

blueninja1

Damn dude that's pretty hardcore, 11 hours! After a trackday I'm pretty beat after my 2.5 hr commute back home from njmp. Much respect brother.

erichmond

Hi Mike,

I've had VIR on my to-do list for a while now and if you say it's worth the 11-hour trip for you then 8.5 hours for me is nothing! I'll definitely try to plan a long weekend trip there next year. (And when I show up, you won't be the slow guy anymore!)

Glad you enjoyed it and hope to ride with you soon!

Cheers,
Ed

Hambone

Definitely worth it. Do a three day if you see one offered. The people that call that track home are worth the trip alone. The tracks are rediculously fun.

denbsteph

Hambone;285606 wrote: I thought I would take the time to thank all my new friends that I met at VIR this past weekend. The weather was less than ideal but the spirit in the paddock was off the charts. People were just cool. Mike, Dennis, Mike, Tyson, Joey--moonbeam. Just some really good folks. And as usual the CRs were patient and professional. My new homeboy John who I pitted with was awesome with showing me the lines. Calvin and Chris two real good people and great CRs.
It rained everyday, i was the slow guy and I still had a blast. I will be back next year. 11 hours each way and all I can think about is how to get back.
Thanks for the good time.

Mike,

Glad to see you made it back home in one piece. Anytime you see Sicilian Racing paddocked anywhere, make sure you stop over and say " WASSSSUUPP" I'm sure we will have plenty of food and cold beverages for you to check out. Make sure you do make it back down, when the weather is blistering hot and the track is sticky as all get out. See ya at the track :)

Dennis

Godfather

Always Welcome

Mike (Hambone),

It was great meeting you and your and better half! Glad to see that you made it home safe! We may be looking to come up your way soon.

moonbeam

Mike it was great meeting you, and Donna . Hope to see you back down when the weather is better. :cheers:

Last Week

Mike it was good meeting you to! Thanks for helping load up on Sunday :beer:

See you soon back on the track!

Ps. Mount those rains on a spare set of rims, and bring them to every event. It helps ward off the rain gods lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Hambone

Last Week;285646 wrote: Mike it was good meeting you to! Thanks for helping load up on Sunday :beer:

See you soon back on the track!

Ps. Mount those rains on a spare set of rims, and bring them to every event. It helps ward off the rain gods lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah no problem. I hope you recover quickly.