Awesome weekend at NC Bike!!!

03bueller

Control Rider
Was an awesome weekend, great people as usual! Running CCW on Sunday was different but fun towards the end!! Can't wait to come back in August!

03bueller

Control Rider
I have to give a big thanks to CR Jonathan (I believe), he came off the track with I group from the first Saturday session and noticed N had no CR's on the grid yet so he went out with us, I got to follow him around for a good bit of the session. Second session he came back in from I and grabbed me from the front of the line and took me out again, then before the 3rd I session he came and gave me a sticker :) Made my weekend!!!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Thanks crash675! I remeber you as well and remember you being a great guy as well :)

First I need to apologize for the horrible pic of me. I was so excited but very hot amd exhausted and looking pretty ragged by then. But I didn't care!!

I wanted to give a huge thanks to Kenny for working with me on those sessions before the bump. Some of the best riding and most fun I have ever had! Also a big thanks to all of the CR's for putting together and running a fantastic event! Great track too and I really enjoyed running it in both directions. Really excited for the next event at Jersey!!

komodo

I have to give a big thanks to CR Jonathan (I believe), he came off the track with I group from the first Saturday session and noticed N had no CR's on the grid yet so he went out with us, I got to follow him around for a good bit of the session. Second session he came back in from I and grabbed me from the front of the line and took me out again, then before the 3rd I session he came and gave me a sticker :) Made my weekend!!!

hey congrats bro, had fun hanging out with you and your wife on Saturday night. See you in August.

MANIX

Control Rider
It was not that hard to see he deserved that bump. Had a great time riding with you. We will be riding again soon!